Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

JSA BGS Bulk slabbing submission. Cancelled. Couldn't reach minimum.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alifaxwa2

Dec 24, 2008
Jefferson, MD
List of submitters and count;
Alifaxwa2 - 10 items
TBTwinsFan - 1
Keyser Soze - 3
200lbhockeyplayer - 10
CubFan - TBD
SINFULONE - 1
TOTAL; 25+

Getting closer! If any one out there is thinking about it, or still building a submission, please post and let me know roughly how many you may have to include so I can plan ahead.

Last edited:

alifaxwa2

Dec 24, 2008
Jefferson, MD
Not looking good to hit 50 at this point. If any one out there is thinking about it, or still building a submission, please post and let me know how many you may have to include so I can plan ahead.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
Is this a promotional deadline we are trying to meet?

I am just wondering because I may be interested in adding 1-5 items, but I am doubtful I would be able to do anything by the 5th. Haven't had power since Monday thanks to Sandy and have a ton to still take care of from the storm. My 1-5 is not set in stone, so do not add me just yet, but if we were within a few I'd definitely jump in.

Are custom cards with autograph/gu pieces also acceptable? What if a custom card has two autographs?

So far I'm consider a Ripken Cut, Mariano Rivera TTM, an Arod Custom, and a Pedro/Zimmer Custom. If I understand correctly and merely want them authenticated and slabbed they would be $13.25 each + $1.85 each + Return Shipping? So I'd be looking at roughly $17-18 per item if all under 3x5?

alifaxwa2

Dec 24, 2008
Jefferson, MD
No, no deadline, it just got to a point where I didn't see the point in trying to stretch it out since even tentative interest had dried up and we were only half way there. If we get a bunch closer I will extend it. If we were to hit 50, I would give 3 weeks or so for cards and payments to be in hand, so its not a dire rush. I will have to confirm the cost on duals (probably won't hear back until JSA opens on monday). I didn't ask my contact that. But your stated costs would be correct.

I am just wondering because I may be interested in adding 1-5 items, but I am doubtful I would be able to do anything by the 5th. Haven't had power since Monday thanks to Sandy and have a ton to still take care of from the storm. My 1-5 is not set in stone, so do not add me just yet, but if we were within a few I'd definitely jump in.

Are custom cards with autograph/gu pieces also acceptable? What if a custom card has two autographs?

So far I'm consider a Ripken Cut, Mariano Rivera TTM, an Arod Custom, and a Pedro/Zimmer Custom. If I understand correctly and merely want them authenticated and slabbed they would be $13.25 each + $1.85 each + Return Shipping? So I'd be looking at roughly $17-18 per item if all under 3x5?

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008

What did you have Martinez and Zimmer sign?Card from when Zimmer was thrown to ground in '03 ALCS?

Members online