User Tag List

Thread: Rarity on PSA Gem mint 10

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rarity on PSA Gem mint 10

Hi, I'm new here and I had a question for those of you far more knowledgable than myself.

How rare is a PSA Gem mint 10 1997 Fleer Ultra Diamond Producers Griffey Jr. and 2000 SPX Griffey Jr. auto? Also would $160 and $200, respectively, be overpriced for those cards?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure about the set or PSA's population report, but for what it is worth, there are 5 Griffey Diamond Producers graded by BGS and none are gems. (2) 9's, (2) 8.5's, and one 8. So maybe that card is condition sensitive?

Quote Originally Posted by swingman24 View Post
    Hi, I'm new here and I had a question for those of you far more knowledgable than myself.

How rare is a PSA Gem mint 10 1997 Fleer Ultra Diamond Producers Griffey Jr. and 2000 SPX Griffey Jr. auto? Also would $160 and $200, respectively, be overpriced for those cards?

Thanks in advance for the help.
    Collecting Andruw Jones HR ticket stubs:
    321 of 389 tickets
    82% complete
    HR Tickets

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndruwHRJones View Post
    Not sure about the set or PSA's population report, but for what it is worth, there are 5 Griffey Diamond Producers graded by BGS and none are gems. (2) 9's, (2) 8.5's, and one 8. So maybe that card is condition sensitive?
    Well, in the pic it clearly shows that it's a 10 and the owner says it's 1 of only 2 in existence. So, I was curious whether this person was being honest or just hyping up the card.

Also, how did you find out this info? Is it on this site or another one? Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The PSA 10 2000 SPX Griffey Jr signatures has a POP of 6.

PSA Gem mint 10 1996 Fleer Ultra Diamond Producers Griffey Jr has a POP of 2, 1997 POP = 1.

PSA POP Report

In my opinion the Diamond Producers is grossly overpriced, but he can ask for what he wants as it does have a POP of 2 as a PSA 10.
    Last edited by matfanofold; 10-23-2012 at 09:19 PM.