Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UFC Fight Night tonight - followed by TUF Noguiera/Mir...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Pretty excited about fight night but cant wait to see who the 155er is on the TUF show that Dana says could be the next Anderson Silva...

peaceandlove

Aug 7, 2008
yeah, kinda spoils it a bit. i don't think someone that is compared to Silva can possibly lose on the show.....

on a side note for Fight Night, i hope Diaz gets KO'd out of his mind.

G

Damn, Houston Alexander just tapped with 7 seconds left in round one.

Always sucks to see the home town guys go down like that.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Schafer has a fantastic ground game, and a tough chin to take those knees and not go out. Great fight

G

MojoDan said:
Schafer has a fantastic ground game, and a tough chin to take those knees and not go out. Great fight

I hope that Herman gets knocked stupid.

Had to edit that, lol!

G

They're cutting to commercial too damn quick.

Belcher was in the air when they cut it off! The round had ended, but it looked like he was going to hit him with a Superman Punch.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I noticed that. The ref was in between them but it went off air midway through. Big fan of Rich Clementi BTW, whom you hear yelling from the corner...

G

MojoDan said:
I noticed that. The ref was in between them but it went off air midway through. Big fan of Rich Clementi BTW, whom you hear yelling from the corner...

Yeah, Rogan and Goldberg wouldn't shut up about him.

That fight went the distance.

Belcher WAS getting cocky, but there's just something I don't like about Herman.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I would love to see Rich get a title shot sometime in the near future, I think he has a ton of talent

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Guida fights always entertain. Guy has a non stop motor and superb cardio. Should be a great fight!

Members online

No members online now.