Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

November BGS Submission - Post Lists Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaydub

Jun 18, 2010
Arvada, CO
Do you think the December subs will be with the tough grader or the previous grader(s)??

Ha...right.

I was mainly just saying it from the perspective of what kind of consistency there was/wasn't.

I talked to our new BGS rep this morning, he's going to make sure the grader that consistently graded our orders all last year stays on them this year as well and we don't lose anything in that transition.

All this to say, never fear, I think Nov was a blip and we'll be back on track soon!

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Ha...right.

I was mainly just saying it from the perspective of what kind of consistency there was/wasn't.

I talked to our new BGS rep this morning, he's going to make sure the grader that consistently graded our orders all last year stays on them this year as well and we don't lose anything in that transition.

All this to say, never fear, I think Nov was a blip and we'll be back on track soon!

Hmm... I always assumed the grader is random. The grading is typically consistent with what I sub outside FCB. I will have to keep this in mind.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts