Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*** Meet The METS -All things NY Mets related ***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
The other bad Mets news is Cano is rehabbing his injury at a fast rate. Before getting hurt he fought hard to get his WAR back up to 0.0 but now its back into the negatives.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
How does that work after going 3-3 with a walk, homer, 2 runs scored and 2rbi today?

I forgot to add something there....

The other bad Mets news is Cano is rehabbing his injury at a fast rate. Before getting hurt he fought hard to get his WAR back up to 0.0 but now its going to go back into the negatives.

So essentially I am betting the under on something with a 0.5 WAR cushion today. (bold!)
He could take it from zero to 0.8-1.0 or so in his first week back but then I think it will freefall Tom Petty style. :)

What do you think?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Then again, after taking the special recovery sauce last season he was lights out post injury, he could easily bat .450 once the Mets get eliminated from the playoffs. . . so I guess for my prediction to come true the Mets need to be in the playoff hunt the whole time, so Cano can specialize in letting them down.

WaxPax

Working on the rainbow .....

hBX5t5Kh.jpg

EGannon55

Sep 27, 2019
Otsego County NY
I've always loved the Mets ever since I watched games with my late father in the 60s. I still follow the Mets and wonder what my Dad would think about a certain play, or player. I was so happy to see Pete Alonzo hit his 52nd HR!!