User Tag List

Page 595 of 600 FirstFirst ... 95495545585591592593594595596597598599 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 8993

Thread: And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

devintolly
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe if I can get some more tonight. I'm hitting up treasure island tonight with bert, perk, and mauer

Sent from my VS985 4G using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Devin's bucket
    Justin Morneau PC

Always looking to add to my Justin Morneau collection!

jagr3boys
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No autographs in EC today. They did drawings for autographed baseballs, about 20 or so, but no line, no photo ards, nothing. Finish up, hop on the bus, and onward to Hayward.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Collecting Gary and Joe Gaetti, Ozzie Smith, Kenny Boyer, Albert Pujols, Kirby Puckett, Joe Mauer,and Brian Dinkleman. PM me if you have something you don't need that I might!

And if you want to friend me on Facebook, please let me know your online handle, since I may not know your real name!

zc3009
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by devin View Post
    Maybe if I can get some more tonight. I'm hitting up treasure island tonight with bert, perk, and mauer

Sounds good! Just let me know

devintolly
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bummer

Devin's bucket
    Justin Morneau PC

dculpepper11
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Cleveland View Post
    No autographs in EC today. They did drawings for autographed baseballs, about 20 or so, but no line, no photo ards, nothing. Finish up, hop on the bus, and onward to Hayward.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    It was like that for me on Tues. Still managed to snag Dozier before he hit the bus and won a gu Escobar signed ball. But they weren't hanging around, Dozier was the only one to sign and he only signed 2 things.

tgutta08
     TWasylikJr
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be there both tomorrow and Sunday this year. Only line that I am going to hit on Friday night is Hughes/May/Santana/Arcia, and will hopefully be able to get through it 2 times. Will be hitting several more lines on Sunday when I am there with my girlfriend. My plan tomorrow is to get there sometime between 2 and 3 and hopefully try and make it over to the yard sale first thing. I'm sure most of the dealers will be there earlier than that, but I figured the earlier I can at least take a look at things the better this year. If I remember correctly, the best gate to line up at to get to the yard sale quickly is the skyway level correct?

On another note, if anybody going tomorrow has extra tickets for Friday or Sunday I am still looking to buy. If not I will just buy them at the box office when I get there tomorrow.
    Collecting Denard Span!
    Non 1/1: 448/565
    Total 1/1's: 61

devintolly
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    twins caravan at tresure isalnd

Devin's bucket
    Justin Morneau PC

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice stuff. That Twins All-Star helmet sig is sweet. Perkins right?

jagr3boys
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice, Devin! Officially jealous, especially since they didn't sign in EC.
    Collecting Gary and Joe Gaetti, Ozzie Smith, Kenny Boyer, Albert Pujols, Kirby Puckett, Joe Mauer,and Brian Dinkleman. PM me if you have something you don't need that I might!

And if you want to friend me on Facebook, please let me know your online handle, since I may not know your real name!

devintolly
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes asg mini is perk

Thank Greg bummer they didn't sign at your stop tho. All I have to say about the island stop is they need to sell tickets the place was a madhouse in a small area

Devin's bucket
    Justin Morneau PC

jagr3boys
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TGutta View Post
    I'll be there both tomorrow and Sunday this year. Only line that I am going to hit on Friday night is Hughes/May/Santana/Arcia, and will hopefully be able to get through it 2 times. Will be hitting several more lines on Sunday when I am there with my girlfriend. My plan tomorrow is to get there sometime between 2 and 3 and hopefully try and make it over to the yard sale first thing. I'm sure most of the dealers will be there earlier than that, but I figured the earlier I can at least take a look at things the better this year. If I remember correctly, the best gate to line up at to get to the yard sale quickly is the skyway level correct?

On another note, if anybody going tomorrow has extra tickets for Friday or Sunday I am still looking to buy. If not I will just buy them at the box office when I get there tomorrow.
    Hey Tom, I have two for Sunday I would be willing to get to you today. They were free from my brother (free to him as a season ticket holder) so I won't charge you much for them. :P do you have my #? I think I still have yours. 763-249-xxxx?

tgutta08
     TWasylikJr
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Tom, I have two for Sunday I would be willing to get to you today. They were free from my brother (free to him as a season ticket holder) so I won't charge you much for them. :P do you have my #? I think I still have yours. 763-249-xxxx?
    Greg, that would be awesome! Just let me know whatever you need for them. It doesn't look like I have your number saved from last year for some reason, but the number you have for me is correct. Just shoot me a text sometime today and we can meet up, I will probably get there around 2:00.
    Collecting Denard Span!

dculpepper11
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this the first year they're opening the yard sale after doors open? Doors at 4, sale at 4:30.

jagr3boys
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will do, Tom. Heading straight for the door, or meeting at Hubert's first?

tgutta08
     TWasylikJr
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will do, Tom. Heading straight for the door, or meeting at Hubert's first?
    I think I will see how the lines are looking when I get there and decide if I will head into Hubert's or not. I want to try and go to the yard sale right away this year before everything is completely picked over, but with that not opening until 4:30 and wanting to get through a 5:30 line 2 times it might be tough if I am not pretty close to the front of the yard sale line.
    Collecting Denard Span!