Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
Huh.

braunname.jpg

i knew this was coming sooner then later, he is from Miami and spent the off seasons working out with Arod.i wonder if the organization knew of this was gonig on and dumped him and his attitude

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
i knew this was coming sooner then later, he is from Miami and spent the off seasons working out with Arod.i wonder if the organization knew of this was gonig on and dumped him and his attitude

I can definitely understand the Miami and working out ties he had with A-Rod and this makes me sad. I really liked Valencia.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Viola and Reardon are signing from 11-1, I think $20 a piece with a free inscription, and you get a discount if you want to get both autographs ($25 or $30 to get both?)

Then Morris is signing after and I believe it is the same, $20 with a free inscription.

Thats the info I have seen

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
[MENTION=5998]TwinsWin[/MENTION] Still interested in any Valencia cards? Have this one #'d 01/50 that I've been trying to move.

DannyValencia2010BowmanChromeDraftGoldRefractord01-50.jpg

Have it but that collection is no longer active

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board App