Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1999 Pinheads and Pinhead Keychains

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
It seems that certain players are very easy to find but I have not been able to find a Canseco of either to this point. There is one on Sportsbuy but the seller is rediculous with the price so no way I would consider buying it. How were these distributed? sold in retail stores or only through certain dealers? I just can't seem to understand how there are so many copies of Griffey, Big Mac, Chipper Jones and a few others constantly available for cheap money but I've not seen a single copy of my guy.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I bought Gwynn Pinheads back in July of 2010 from a seller that had 10 available. He still has 4 and had relisted ever since! I have never seen the Gwynn Keychain, yet, although it hasn't been really high on the 'ol radar...

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
These are just a couple of the oddball Beckett checklisted items that I currently don't own. with all the crazy oddball hard to find items I already have it would be nice to knock these off as well. not willing to pay the $50 asking price though when these things of most the players available are abundant and sell for under $5 if at all.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Old thread, but I found a bunch of these closed out at a Grocery Outlet in WA many years back. They had a few assorted guys, but mostly piles and piles of Chipper Jones and mark McGwire.

Members online

Latest posts