Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

------OFFICIAL PAY-IT-FORWARD THREAD (01 UD MVP Batting Glove 6 card lot)-----------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
About a month ago, I went to Mike (200lbhockeyplayer) with an idea to create a custom from a HOF cut that I had for some time. I asked if he could donate his time and skill towards a project that I wanted to do for the board and he so generously accepted. Today, his creation marks the beginning of the FCB Pay- It- Forward Thread. The following card is FREE to whoever wants it. Simply say I'll take it in the thread. All I ask is that you repay the favor and post something for another member to take. Please keep the spirit of the thread in mind and let’s work to give more than receive all year round. Keep it going!
****Couple of things to keep in mind****
- Use common sense
- This should be fun not a hassle
- Be considerate
- Ship in a timely manner
- Post pictures
- Have fun
- This thread works best when its clean, less comments equals a smoother thread
- The following thread might be a good place to discuss:
http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/threads/115461-Pay-It-Forward-Thread

AMENDMENDMENT 1/18/2013This rule gives the "GIVER" some power over who gets the card.

Card #1
8200508355_93da66dba4.jpg
8201617460_76ac153b19.jpg

Remember, if you take it, please be prepared to keep the thread going! Thanks!

Last edited:

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
------OFFICIAL PAY-IT-FORWARD THREAD (Card Posted)-----------

If you want it..just say, "I'll take it". Once it comes in, or sooner if you wish, post a scan of the next available card for someone else to have "dibs" on.

I'll definitely take it. Awesome to add that to the PC. My "pay it forward" coming very soon.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Re: ------OFFICIAL PAY-IT-FORWARD THREAD (Card Posted)-----------

That is an AWESOME card! How often does 200lb make custom cards?

Sent from my HUAWEI-M920 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
------OFFICIAL PAY-IT-FORWARD THREAD (Card Posted)-----------

I didn't know I had to say the exact words, but I won't be a stain on a nice gesture. He can have it, I'll wait for another turn.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
The custom Aaron card gets followed up by a Doerr sticker auto lol

This is the attitude that's going to ruin the thread if it continues. It's not about the value of the card, it's about the gesture. The Doerr is still a nice card. If you think it isn't, no need to comment on it.

devin

Aug 7, 2008
Chatfield, Minnesota
This is the attitude that's going to ruin the thread if it continues. It's not about the value of the card, it's about the gesture. The Doerr is still a nice card. If you think it isn't, no need to comment on it.
this is what im think as i have just been told to give the other guy the aaron or put something better up i dont have a very large collection of stuff that isnt morneau.

Members online