Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
OK - So here is what I have so far:
cubfanbudman - Cubs Cards ( I saw an Ernie Banks '71 Topps already by the way :) )
MrMet - Mets Cards
oiccup41 - Any '70's cards not claimed (For sets trying to put together)
rum151man - Giants and A's (Giants First Priority)
Ashburn Alley - Phillies
Greg Cleveland - Cardinals and Twins

If I missed anyone, please let me know. As I said, some of these lots may be decent sized so I may have to ask for shipping. Once I go through them I will let each of you know exactly what I have and you can decide if you want them. If you have Larkins, I would be happy to trade (even if they are nothing special) instead of the shipping. If anyone else has requests, feel free to PM me. Lots of teams and good players left still. I know there are a couple Dusty Baker RC's (Braves fans!) and a Don Baylor RC, along with some Jim Palmers, a Boog Powell and a Frank Robinson (Orioles Fans!). Think I saw a few Willie Stargell's too if there are any Pirates fans out there. Just wanted to give back a little because everyone on these boards have been so generous to me over the years - Definitely the best group of collectors I have come across has been on these boards.

Just let me know if anyone needs anything else - I have no idea what all is in here until I go through it. I'm sure they are mostly commons, but definitely some star players and semistars as well.

Have a good night everyone!
Kyle

Any Angel cards from 70-72? I would be interested in those for my team sets.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I'm putting together a 1971 set, I would love the chance to grab a few of those if there's any left over!

cubfanbudman - Cubs Cards ( I saw an Ernie Banks '71 Topps already by the way :) )
MrMet - Mets Cards
Ashburn Alley - Phillies

If I missed anyone, please let me know. As I said, some of these lots may be decent sized so I may have to ask for shipping. Once I go through them I will let each of you know exactly what I have and you can decide if you want them. If you have Larkins, I would be happy to trade (even if they are nothing special) instead of the shipping. If anyone else has requests, feel free to PM me. Lots of teams and good players left still. I know there are a couple Dusty Baker RC's (Braves fans!) and a Don Baylor RC, along with some Jim Palmers, a Boog Powell and a Frank Robinson (Orioles Fans!). Think I saw a few Willie Stargell's too if there are any Pirates fans out there. Just wanted to give back a little because everyone on these boards have been so generous to me over the years - Definitely the best group of collectors I have come across has been on these boards.

Just let me know if anyone needs anything else - I have no idea what all is in here until I go through it. I'm sure they are mostly commons, but definitely some star players and semistars as well.

Kyle

kemputer

Sep 12, 2009
Hi Kyle,

Sent you a PM concerning Pirates (1st choice) and Orioles (2nd choice).

I'll look for Larkins for ya or will be happy to help with shipping.

Thanks, Jeff

MrMet - Mets Cards
Ashburn Alley - Phillies

Kyle

rsmem97

Mar 19, 2013
Just sebd me a SASE and their yours-2001 Topps Reserve John Powell
2005 Fans of the Game Sean AstinImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1364394722.197128.jpg

Bogeysave82

Jan 16, 2013
@ rum151man I received the Jr Griffey promo card today... Thank you sir looks great next to my others!!! I appreciate it

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
An updated list of who has claimed what one the 70's cards - Trying to keep everyone straight :)

cubfanbudman - Cubs Cards
MrMet - Mets Cards
oiccup41 - Any '70's cards not claimed
rum151man - Giants and A's (A's First Priority)
Ashburn Alley - Phillies
MansGame - Cleveland Indians
kemputer - Pirates (First) Orioles (Second)
rebelpawn - Red Sox
Jacklondon - Angels ('70-'72)
DeliciousBacon - Any '71 Cards

If I got anything wrong, please shoot me a PM - trying to keep a list as I go, so I don't miss anyone.
Thanks!

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Been a while for me, so here are some new offerings.
[MENTION=2547]thejackaryman8[/MENTION] Zach has first crack at the Ripkens if he can use them.
[MENTION=2239]1st4040[/MENTION] is that a Canseco you can use?

Attachments

• oddball.jpg
    oddball.jpg
    614.3 KB · Views: 43
  • oddball2.jpg
    oddball2.jpg
    589.6 KB · Views: 45
  • oddball3.jpg
    oddball3.jpg
    503.2 KB · Views: 44

oiccup41

Aug 27, 2010
Maine
Okay, I have kind of an oddball lot that I don't have a picture of so I copied two from Ebay. I would like to send this as one lot if possible.

4 1989 (I think) Michael Jordan Wheaties posters. The condition is not bad (not ripped or anything) but they do have pinholes and slight rips in the corners because I had them on the wall when I was young.

Three of them are from a set of four, - they are three of the four from this picture

jordan1_zps06d2903e.jpg

The fourth one is is Part C in this picture and also the 3rd smaller picture
jordan2_zpsce9e4fe4.jpg

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Been a while for me, so here are some new offerings.
[MENTION=2547]thejackaryman8[/MENTION] Zach has first crack at the Ripkens if he can use them.
[MENTION=2239]1st4040[/MENTION] is that a Canseco you can use?

Can I claim the Brett Myers? If no one claims the Chipper after a day or so, I'd like to claim that one as well.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Here are some football items. Most are numbered and range from /50 - /800. I'm not listing all the details, but if you have one or two you want #'ing on, just ask.

Attachments

• oddball4.jpg
    oddball4.jpg
    479 KB · Views: 43
  • oddball5.jpg
    oddball5.jpg
    480.2 KB · Views: 43
  • oddball6.jpg
    oddball6.jpg
    471.1 KB · Views: 44
  • oddball7.jpg
    oddball7.jpg
    447.6 KB · Views: 45
  • oddball8.jpg
    oddball8.jpg
    419.4 KB · Views: 41

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
and one more grouping

Please note - [MENTION=4248]rum151man[/MENTION] Jeff has first dibs on any Raiders if he needs them. [MENTION=7174]cubfanbudman[/MENTION] Andy has first crack at any Cubs or Bears (if I even posted any! that he can use). [MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION] has first claim on Phillies if any were posted.

Attachments

• oddball9.jpg
    oddball9.jpg
    512.3 KB · Views: 40

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts