Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CARDMAN

May 20, 2011
Lufkin , Texas
[MENTION=7174]cubfanbudman[/MENTION] Could I claim the Cal JR for my H.O.F. collection, thanks . (I have a new address I will have to PM you If no one has claimed it).

Last edited:

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
special thanks to [MENTION=3275]Lancemountain[/MENTION] I received a nice A's & giants package out of the blue today. even added an A's auto I didn't have Jack Cust, makes 73 different A's players autos now:D

Hollidayalltheway

Apr 4, 2013
Cherryvale, KS
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION], thanks for the Carter!

I have a bunch of 2011 Topps Update Walmart Blue parallels up for grabs. I really wish Walmart still had the 2011 Update blasters for $12, had a lot of fun ripping for Trouts!

Alex Avila AS DET
Craig Gentry TEX
Randall Delgado RC ATL
Curtis Granderson AS NYY
Eduardo Nunez RC NYY x2
Matt Treanor KC
Koji Uehara TEX
Heath Bell AS SDP
JC Romero NYY
Miguel Oliva SEA
Pablo Sandoval AS SF
Scott Downs LAA
Shawn Camp TOR
Bobby Parnell NYY
Brad Penny DET
Adrian Gonzalez AS BOS
Rickie Weeks AS MIL
Mariano Rivera CL NYY
Jeff Keppinger SF
Michael Bourn ATL
Michael Young AS TEX
Jordan Walden AS LAA
Omar Infante FLA x2
Orlando Hudson SDP x2
Alexi Ogando TEX
Jason Kipnis RC CLE
Micah Owings ARI
JP Howell TB
Rubby De La Rosa RC LAD
Jayson Werth WAS
Arthur Rhodes TEX
JJ Hardy BAL
Matt Holliday AS STL
Octavio Dotel STL
Derek Jeter CL NYY
Andre Ethier CL LAD
Matt Holliday AS (different than the other one) STL
Alex White CLE
Sam Fuld TB x3
Yuniesky Betancourt MIL x2
Alex Torres RC TB x2
Corey Patterson STL
Russell Martin NYY

Hey, I'll take the Matt Holliday AS STL if still available. Thanks! Don't want to be greedy or anything but could I have both?

Last edited:

gojacks63

Jan 23, 2013
[MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION] I got my cards today! Thanks for the extras. They are big addittions to my LSU PC!

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
A few Blue Jays odds-n-ends to offer up.

1370222028537.jpg
2002 eTopps Hinske

1370222063197.jpg
The True Jays patch is from 2003 (I think). The disc is a 1985 7-11 Slurpee Willie Upshaw. The little sticker is from 1984 Topps Stickers with Julio Cruz and Alfredo Griffin.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
[MENTION=9071]Enfuego79[/MENTION] - Thanks for the couple of Belle cards. They did find a home here!

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Just throwing a question out there, but do any of you happen to possess or know anyone who has any 2007 topps road to 500 Alex Rodriguez cards? I declared a state of emergency in my home and it's driving my wife and kids crazy! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Will trade if I have too!

Last edited:

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Just throwing a question out there, but do any of you happen to possess or know anyone who has any 2007 topps road to 500 Alex Rodriguez cards? I declared a state of emergency in my home and it's driving my wife and kids crazy! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I think I have some from Bowman Sterling product and I might have close to a 25 card set from some other release that year. I will see if I can dig them up and will put them in the box 'o goodies that will be going around. I'll put your name on them so no one else takes them. The only thing is, I might have put them in the first box! If I did, and I ever get it back, and they are still there, I'll send them your way!

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
I think I have some from Bowman Sterling product and I might have close to a 25 card set from some other release that year. I will see if I can dig them up and will put them in the box 'o goodies that will be going around. I'll put your name on them so no one else takes them. The only thing is, I might have put them in the first box! If I did, and I ever get it back, and they are still there, I'll send them your way!

That would be awesome! I set aside quite a few nice items for if an when I do happen to see the box come my way

Members online