Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Whitesox27

Jul 29, 2013
Illinois
I'd be happy to give, but I'm new to this. Do we ask for what we want, or do we just claim if we see something posted? Thanks in advance.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Sorry for sideways picture.For some annoying reason, some attachments are scanning sideways on here.Click on attachment and card is not sideways.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I'd be happy to give, but I'm new to this. Do we ask for what we want, or do we just claim if we see something posted? Thanks in advance.
Welcome! This is pretty simple... post up items you think need a home and members can claim for free... you can also claim cards you PC or like in here but the only rule is you can't flip them but have to keep for yourself in your PC. A lot of very generous people and one of the best threads on the board ;)

Whitesox27

Jul 29, 2013
Illinois
Welcome! This is pretty simple... post up items you think need a home and members can claim for free... you can also claim cards you PC or like in here but the only rule is you can't flip them but have to keep for yourself in your PC. A lot of very generous people and one of the best threads on the board ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome! I appreciate it. Can we post up anything, or does it have to be an auto/relic? I definitely wouldn't flip them. I really like getting new PC cards in. :)

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Thanks for the warm welcome! I appreciate it. Can we post up anything, or does it have to be an auto/relic? I definitely wouldn't flip them. I really like getting new PC cards in. :)
Everything is fair game...
... anything you think needs a good home and is free to go to that home ;)

gojacks63

Jan 23, 2013
His post reminded to post this on this thread. I don't like the White Sox ever since they beat my Astros in the WS. So I'm always looking to drop some Whit Sox cards on other members. Any White Sox fans PM me If you'd like a couple Sox cards.

Collecting everything Astros!!!!!

gojacks63

Jan 23, 2013
Cubs fan says he wants it.Is there another letter or Astros I can send you.Your sig says you collect everything Astros, so I take it you're not too picky?

You can dump any unwanted Astros on me.

Collecting everything Astros!!!!!

Staff online

Members online