Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
No takers on this Ralph Branca auto baseball? I'll give it another day or 2 and then throw it on ebay

1394136029059.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
[MENTION=4248]rum151man[/MENTION] card headed your way for all of the good work that you do in this thread.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Man, I can't believe nobody claimed this yet. I'll take it!
[MENTION=2759]Therion[/MENTION] I hate to say it but it got claimed via pm march 6th. I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
[MENTION=4172]dmb71vw[/MENTION] the pirates are yours. Just send me a pm with your address and I'll get them out to you

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I personally feel that it should be claimed via post. See the card in the thread, claim it in the thread. Puts a timestamp as to who claimed first, plus lets others know if an item got claimed.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
I personally feel that it should be claimed via post. See the card in the thread, claim it in the thread. Puts a timestamp as to who claimed first, plus lets others know if an item got claimed.

I personally agree. That way nobody questions any shadiness going on. I had someone pm me claiming the dog cards I posted. I told them to post in here claiming them so nobody would question it. Now the pm I got last night I didn't get a chance to respond to until after I got off work. At which point therion already claimed it in this thread.

Latest posts