Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Just to avoid anyone throwing bombs in here, I'm not upset and I don't think there was anything shady at all. Nobody get upset for me. Everything is smooth sailing in the FTGH-LE.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Just to avoid anyone throwing bombs in here, I'm not upset and I don't think there was anything shady at all. Nobody get upset for me. Everything is smooth sailing in the FTGH-LE.

I'm glad you aren't upset, and I don't think anyone should get overly worked up about free stuff. But I do think from here on out everyone should claim things in the thread and not via PM, and also post in the thread when the things that you claimed were received.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I agree. Not to sound like a jerk I've had people try and claim by pm. if it wasn't posted as well I ignored them. Or made mention of the item still available to push the claim in the thread. My last card posted is a perfect example. @ashburnalley was the name chosen btw

There's been some great action in here lately and would love to see it continue with a few if the new names I've seen around the board as well as in here

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I'm glad you aren't upset, and I don't think anyone should get overly worked up about free stuff. But I do think from here on out everyone should claim things in the thread and not via PM, and also post in the thread when the things that you claimed were received.

Agreed!

- Rodrick

lilcat19

Feb 27, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
Let me know if anyone is interested in these. The last one, even though it isn't anything special, my husband said it should go to someone who is current or former military. It has a neat story on the back (at least my husband thought so, I'm not as interested in history).

Daisuke.jpg

Kent.jpg

Spahn.jpg

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL

lilcat19

Feb 27, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
Sure, both Techniq and Enfuego79, shoot me a PM with your address and they are yours. Will try to get them out Monday.

(Don't know how to tag people on here yet, sorry about that).

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Sure, both Techniq and Enfuego79, shoot me a PM with your address and they are yours. Will try to get them out Monday.

(Don't know how to tag people on here yet, sorry about that).

Just put the @ symbol before their name [MENTION=11389]lilcat19[/MENTION]

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
more free goodies....

Hello All,

More free goodies to give away! Claim on the thread, PM me your address!

mccutchen.jpg
2013 Prizm Green Refractor - Retail

burnett.jpg
2008 UD Spectrum Swatch Claimed - Tzvih123

crawford.jpg
2008 UD Star Attractions

braun.jpg
2013 Prizm Brilliance Insert

ichiro.jpg
2011 Topps Super Sparkly something or another.

Come get 'em!

Fordman

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts