Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
[MENTION=3275]Lancemountain[/MENTION] He is a Nationals fan mainly. He likes Scherzer and Harper especially. He also likes pitchers: King Felix, Price, Lester and Kershaw. I thank you and he will too!

PM me your address and I'll send him some Nationals, Felix and David price stuff.

Fordman

Sell me your Jay Bruce cards!

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
bumped this up with updated availability

Ok guys this is whats left from my first offering... Lets find all of these a home with collectors who'll appreciate them!

Ripken and Rivera Heroes black, Gwynn, Vlad Metal, 3 YSL's, Raines, Boggs, 1 Clemens claimed.. the rest still available

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Too bad Topps had to make those awesome bronze and silver throwback cards so tiny. I almost bought some last year, but hated how small they were made.

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
I think we should all take a moment to look back at the progress of this thread and think about the generosity of everyone who has participated in this thread!

This will be post #4672 in this thread, Together, this community has probably given away 800+ cards. That is amazing to think about! All you guys who have posted given away tons of cards, I want to thank you for all you've done! In honor of that, big insert giveaway will be done tonight!
Anybody else who is up for doing a celebration giveaway with me feel free!

-Kyle

Last edited:

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
Thank you very much. My son was super excited to get such a great mail day of his guys he collects!

PM me your address and I'll send him some Nationals, Felix and David price stuff. Fordman you went above and beyond on this! I thank you and my son Nick thanks you!

Fordman

Sell me your Jay Bruce cards!

Last edited:

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
I think we should all take a moment to look back at the progress of this thread and think about the generosity of everyone who has participated in this thread!

This will be post #4672 in this thread, Together, this community has probably given away 800+ cards. That is amazing to think about! All you guys who have posted given away tons of cards, I want to thank you for all you've done! In honor of that, big insert giveaway will be done tonight!
Anybody else who is up for doing a celebration giveaway with me feel free!

-Kyle

I lied, giveaway will be tomorrow....im a lazy person and usually don't do anything after 7 if it takes energy.....

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
***** CLAIMED*****

Hi All,

I dont mind giving stuff away and today is no exception. I'd like for the next few giveaways to go to the kids (own children, niece, nephew, grand kids, neighbor) of collectors. The idea came from member [MENTION=2257]JEBJJA[/MENTION] , as he claimed a card in the Free-TAGH thread for his son. I asked if his son collected a certain team and I filled a blaster box up and sent it to him. They were both very appreciative. I'm not going to go with just a player but with teams.

Today's Team Giveaway for a youngster will be:

The LA Dodgers!

dodgers.jpg *****CLAIMED*****

I'd like to send these off to a young collector who otherwise couldn't get these cards because, lets face it, cards arnt cheap for kids.

Claim it in the thread first and then send me a PM with your name/address.

Fordman

PS: Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic.
Team up next for giveaway is: Rangers

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts