Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oiccup41

Aug 27, 2010
Maine
Hello to the folks if you claimed from me I sent out everything yesterday. Just an update sorry for the tardiness

David

I also have 3-4 packages waiting to be sent out. I got a little busy this week but I plan to mail them Monday so if you claimed something from me it is coming. :D

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
[MENTION=6164]DeliciousBacon[/MENTION] thank you for the Markakis. Got it a couple days ago! Love it.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Just got this back for postage due so I will have to send it back out.
To Troy Leatherwood it was Astros lotView attachment 14159

I'm surprized a few of my bubble mailers didn't get this as well because I took them to the PO and the clerk metered them at 66 cents for one and like 1.12 for another.. said they were letters I guess and that there wouldn't be a problem. Great if they pass and make it there but a PITA if not.

CARDMAN

May 20, 2011
Lufkin , Texas
Could the (2) people that wanted a sosa Rookie please PM me your address again, I have deleted them by accident want to get these cards to you guys , Thanks and sorry.

Richard

THANKS GUYS CARDS ARE GOING OUT IN THE MORNING

STILL HAVE ONE MORE SOSA ROOKIE AVAILABLE

Last edited:

CARDMAN

May 20, 2011
Lufkin , Texas
First off, I want to apologize to those I owe cards. The wife is out of town, so I have the girls all to myself. The little one isn't feeling well, so I did not get the opportunity to hit the PO this morning. I will ship them out on Monday.

I also have these available:

1989 Topps Baseball Talk/LJN
1989-Topps-Baseball-TalkLJN_zpsf860f914.jpg

Got the Aaron and the Ruth Today , I appreciate it very much, thank you .

Richard

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=2805]thelesquad[/MENTION], got my Mets million dollar moments cards today, thanks!!
[MENTION=2114]Yogi 10 rings Berra[/MENTION], got the Wright today, thanks!!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
@yogi ten rings Berra, just looked a little closer at the Wright you sent me, it's a 17/500 and my favorite number is 17, and on the front, for some reason, it says lucky 13s, which is my wife's favorite number.... makes the card even more awesome bro, thanks again!!

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
@yogi ten rings Berra, just looked a little closer at the Wright you sent me, it's a 17/500 and my favorite number is 17, and on the front, for some reason, it says lucky 13s, which is my wife's favorite number.... makes the card even more awesome bro, thanks again!!

Reminds me of Lost.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
[MENTION=3731]kemputer[/MENTION], got the Jeremy autos! Thanks again, really awesome cards! [MENTION=2805]thelesquad[/MENTION], got the two Fleer MMMs, thank you again!

Members online