Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
I'm interested in seeing the Spahn!

I think you need to get your post count up before claiming all sorts of cards. You just joined this month and have 36 posts. You have already claimed/tried to claim other cards too.
Let Bill take the Spahn he has done a ton for this forum.

You have claimed multiple cards in at least 3 different posts.

If your allowed to claim anything you should be putting cards up as well.

Last edited:

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I think you need to get your post count up before claiming all sorts of cards. You just joined this month and have 36 posts. You have already claimed/tried to claim other cards too.

I agree here. Also, although not mandatory in this thread, throwing up some cards would also help boost cred. Just sayin'

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

You have claimed multiple cards in at least 3 different posts.

If your allowed to claim anything you should be putting cards up as well.

Bill technically claimed the Spahn first anyway

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
I agree here. Also, although not mandatory in this thread, throwing up some cards would also help boost cred. Just sayin'

apbtpat isn't the only newbie to claim cards, so just calling him/her out without calling others out is unfair. I'm not siding with either side on the issue, but be fair across the board. I would have no issues with sending cards to apbtpat or any other newbie.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Ok I understand. I will stop claiming cards. Sorry guys!

Don't exit the thread because of this though. I've been on the boards for the past couple years and there's a lot of the stand-up contributors that participate in this thread. It's a really cool way to offer up some stuff and eventually an AMAZING way to help build your PC and see some stuff you've never seen. [MENTION=4248]rum151man[/MENTION] put up some cool oddball stuff that was neat to look at. Also, Morning Thread is a great place to start. Keep posting, let us know more about you and you'll be claiming and adding to your PC in no time! Good luck, man!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
apbtpat isn't the only newbie to claim cards, so just calling him/her out without calling others out is unfair. I'm not siding with either side on the issue, but be fair across the board. I would have no issues with sending cards to apbtpat or any other newbie.

I'm not calling out any single person but just simply putting my two cents out there for anyone who might be new to FCB and/or have minimum posts and is watching this thread or trying to participate. Remember, I have been active since day one of this thread and also was a part of the contest we did to boost participation of new members - my intentions are good... just trying to remind people it isn't tough to dig up low-end items to throw up... especially if you're already claiming items, helping to keep the thread going is always nice IMO but clearly not manditory

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
I'm not calling out any single person but just simply putting my two cents out there for anyone who might be new to FCB and/or have minimum posts and is watching this thread or trying to participate. Remember, I have been active since day one of this thread and also was a part of the contest we did to boost participation of new members - my intentions are good... just trying to remind people it isn't tough to dig up low-end items to throw up... especially if you're already claiming items, helping to keep the thread going is always nice IMO but clearly not manditory

Sorry. Wasn't calling you out directly. Your post just happened to be the one I quoted. I just wanted to make sure we are all consistent with how we treat all "new" members. This thread has worked really well thus far (contrary to what some members may think) and don't want it to go sour.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
[MENTION=2159]Greg Cleveland[/MENTION]

Got the Vaughn Super Chrome and all the sweet Brewers extras! Thanks much for the help knocking a few off my list!

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
special thanks to [MENTION=2159]Greg Cleveland[/MENTION] received a nice DAryl Lamonica auto today in the mail along with a couple other Lamonica cards. thanks again for the awesomeness

apbtpat

Mar 19, 2013
I have tried to claim things but never was told that I got it. I am only 13 and I will post things before I claim things. Sorry guys!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I have tried to claim things but never was told that I got it. I am only 13 and I will post things before I claim things. Sorry guys!

You're good, stick around. Jump into the Morning Thread and say hi and tell us about what you collect, interest, etc.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal

introduce yourself, let us know a lil about you who you collect your fav team ect... that way we can get a feel of what stuff would be good for you to claim. the best part of this thread is helping others get cards for their pc's, and also getting some cool stuff in return. Main thing to remember is though a lot of the stuff posted up is cool, does it really fit your PC or do you think another member would like it more. soon enough you'll have people posting stuff specifically for you. If I remember you messaged me and I think you said you were a Yankees Fan, welcome aboard and make sure to stick around.

apbtpat

Mar 19, 2013
Ok guys, thanks a lot. I will post 1 or 2 things each day in the morning threads...thanks for helping me out.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
baseball

05 Pristine Uncir #7 Boggs ref (#/579)
03 Pristine Uncir #101 Contreras RC ref (#/1599)

football

05 Pristine Uncir #83 Owens (#/750) Ashburn Alley
05 Pristine Uncir #43 Westbrook (#/750) Ashburn Alley

baseball - my vintage has no creases, wax/gum stains or pen/pensil marks. corners are only issue...some are dinged/fuzzy/rounded.

58? T #238 Maz thejackaryman8
59 T #365 Gus Bell
69 T #7 ERA Lds
70? T deckle edge #6 Aparicio thejackaryman8
01 BHeritage #426 Tankersley rc SD
01 BHeritage #440 Mitch Jones rc NYY
04 BHeritage #208 Vargas rc FLA/MIA
04 BHeritage #210 Liotta rc WSOX (2)
04 BHeritage #234 Parraz rc HOU
04 BHeritage #243 Daryl Jones rc SD
04 BHeritage #291 Capellain rc ATL
04 BHeritage #318 Nyjer Morgan rc PIT
04 THeritage #389 Levinski rc BALT
04 THeritage #403 Sleeth rc DET
04 THeritage #414 McBeth rc OAK
04 THeritage #431 Sullivan rc OAK
04 THeritage #433 Labaneira rc MTL
04 THeritage #468 McDougal rc KC
07 T 52 #50 Dice K RC black back SP BOS DeliciousBacon
07 T 52 #100 Okajima RC action pose SP BOS
11 THeritage #266 Ceda rc FLA/MIA
11 THeritage #281 Nunez rc NYY
12 THeritage #JFK5
12 THeritage #NF-JK Kennedy (2)
12 THeritage #NF-MK ML King
12 THeritage #NF-PP Pope Paul
? T Archives 1953 reprint Dutch Leonard #155 CUBS
W.Spahn IP auto Bill Menard
B.Feller IP auto thejackaryman8

football - same condition as baseball

73 T #61 L.Alworth
73 T #406 Marshall Greg Cleveland
75 T #400 Tark Greg Cleveland
76 T#437 Csonka
76 T#485 A.Manning
76 T#44 Harvey Martin RC
76 T#35 Bartkowski RC
76 T#231 Theismann
76 T#7 Tark RB Greg Cleveland
77 T#495 Kilmer
77 T#55 Riggins
77 T#167 Joiner
78 T#5 Tark highlights
78 T#120 Griese
83 T#235 Collinsworth AP cubfanbudman

UPDATED

Last edited:

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
I'll gladly take the Spahn - no scan needed! What an awesome offering. Feels like a good trade to me for the Brooks Robinson I gave out a few months ago.

And Pete, like I said - I'll see what comes back in the box I sent that matches up with your requested cards from a few pages back.
[MENTION=2455]Bill Menard[/MENTION]

yes, just send address.

Members online

Latest posts