Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Ok, so here's a little story for some background. My buddy is a writer who wrote a book about baseball and is now hooked up in the MLB circles. That's how I get most of my IP autos. He also runs a program called cards for kids. We get the guys to sign stuff, then if a kid reads his book and has perfect attendance and attitude their teacher can submit a claim to my buddy and he will send the kid a signed card. Needless to say he has a million signed cards... Long story short, he met Ben Zobrist recently, Ben didn't sign his cards but instead signed a very healthy stack of his own cards touting his strong religious beliefs of which I got a few. So if anyone likes the Rays, Ben Zobrist, or god, these are for you. ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1364348275.929709.jpg

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Ok Dan they're yours.
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] you got the Giants. Do you want the Tarkenton too?
[MENTION=2033]devin[/MENTION] the Killer is yours.

Can you guys pm me your address with the card claimed in title.

Dan I have your info.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Ok, so here's a little story for some background. My buddy is a writer who wrote a book about baseball and is now hooked up in the MLB circles. That's how I get most of my IP autos. He also runs a program called cards for kids. We get the guys to sign stuff, then if a kid reads his book and has perfect attendance and attitude their teacher can submit a claim to my buddy and he will send the kid a signed card. Needless to say he has a million signed cards... Long story short, he met Ben Zobrist recently, Ben didn't sign his cards but instead signed a very healthy stack of his own cards touting his strong religious beliefs of which I got a few. So if anyone likes the Rays, Ben Zobrist, or god, these are for you. View attachment 15098

I'll claim one please.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Ok Dan they're yours.
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] you got the Giants. Do you want the Tarkenton too?
[MENTION=2033]devin[/MENTION] the Killer is yours.

Can you guys pm me your address with the card claimed in title.

Dan I have your info.

If he's in a Giants uni, sure

apbtpat

Mar 19, 2013
[MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION] did u get my PM?

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'll post up a Bobby Doerr signed index card. I don't have a scan of it, but I got it TTM. I sent him a couple of cards to sign, and he sent some IC back with them.

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
If anyone one is interested in some 1970's Topps Cards, I have a shoebox full. I can separate them into team lots for team collectors. The cards range in condition from bad to pretty good. I thought about listing them as a lot but I don't think it is worth the trouble. Has everything from commons to top stars of the era. I only collect Larkin, so if you have anything Larkin to trade me in return, even better, but not necessary. I would ask that if you take a large lot that you help with the shipping, unless sending something in return. There are probably about 500 cards all together. And like I said, it isn't all commons either. I only collect Larkin, so I don't have much use for them.

PM's work best if you are interested, but you can respond to the post as well.
Thanks,
Kyle

Members online

Latest posts