Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
If anyone one is interested in some 1970's Topps Cards, I have a shoebox full. I can separate them into team lots for team collectors. The cards range in condition from bad to pretty good. I thought about listing them as a lot but I don't think it is worth the trouble. Has everything from commons to top stars of the era. I only collect Larkin, so if you have anything Larkin to trade me in return, even better, but not necessary. I would ask that if you take a large lot that you help with the shipping, unless sending something in return. There are probably about 500 cards all together. And like I said, it isn't all commons either. I only collect Larkin, so I don't have much use for them.

PM's work best if you are interested, but you can respond to the post as well.
Thanks,
Kyle

I'll take any Phillies. I think I have some Larkins around here but not a whole lot.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
If anyone one is interested in some 1970's Topps Cards, I have a shoebox full. I can separate them into team lots for team collectors. The cards range in condition from bad to pretty good. I thought about listing them as a lot but I don't think it is worth the trouble. Has everything from commons to top stars of the era. I only collect Larkin, so if you have anything Larkin to trade me in return, even better, but not necessary. I would ask that if you take a large lot that you help with the shipping, unless sending something in return. There are probably about 500 cards all together. And like I said, it isn't all commons either. I only collect Larkin, so I don't have much use for them.

Thanks,
Kyle

I'd be interested in Cardinals and Twins. Tried to click on your Larkin links, and they didn't work for me. Do you have a want/need list?

oiccup41

Aug 27, 2010
Maine

Thanks,
Kyle

PM sent

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
I'll take any Phillies. I think I have some Larkins around here but not a whole lot.

Got you down for the Phillies. Too bad one of the few cards I sold from this box was a Mike Schmidt Rookie a few months back!! I probably won't get to them until this weekend, but I promise I will get back to everyone. If you could, shoot me a PM stating that you want the Phillies just so I know what order all the requests came in, I am getting quite a few.

Thanks,
Kyle

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal

Thanks,
Kyle

I'd be interested in A's & giants I'll send you a pm as well thanks

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
I'd be interested in Cardinals and Twins. Tried to click on your Larkin links, and they didn't work for me. Do you have a want/need list?

I think you are the first to claim either of these 2 teams. As far as the Larkin's, there isn't a lot I don't already have other than really high end. I'll see what I come up with this weekend, and if you have any Larkin's you would like to send as a thank you, I would be more than happy to have them. Like I said, not necessary though. Since the number of cards and requests could be quite large, I may have to ask for Shipping, but it will only be the cost.

PS - at first glance I know there is a nice '74 Lou Brock in there and a couple Rod Carew's

If you could shoot me a PM, just so I know you have claimed these teams, i would appreciate it. i should have some time this weekend to go through everything and get back to everyone.

Thanks,
Kyle

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
I'd be interested in A's & giants I'll send you a pm as well thanks

Whatever A's and Giants I have are claimed by you. Just shoot me a PM, so I have what everyone claimed in one spot. I will try to get through everything this weekend and let everyone know. At first glance I see a couple '72 Juan Marichal's and a '73 Juan Marichal, he was a heck of a player. I'll try to get back to everyone by this weekend with how many I find and any highlights.

Thanks,
Kyle

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
I got a lot of requests, fairly quickly and tried to respond to everyone, but if I missed anyone, please shoot me a PM. I will update a list of what has been claimed tonight if I get a chance.

Thanks guys - Glad I could help. By the way - it looks like I have 2 shoeboxes actually. Primarily 1971-1976 it looks like.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
[MENTION=4248]rum151man[/MENTION]

Gannon_Legacy.jpg
Gannon_Topps.jpg
Gannon_Flair.jpg

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
OK - So here is what I have so far:
cubfanbudman - Cubs Cards ( I saw an Ernie Banks '71 Topps already by the way :) )
MrMet - Mets Cards
oiccup41 - Any '70's cards not claimed (For sets trying to put together)
rum151man - Giants and A's (Giants First Priority)
Ashburn Alley - Phillies
Greg Cleveland - Cardinals and Twins

If I missed anyone, please let me know. As I said, some of these lots may be decent sized so I may have to ask for shipping. Once I go through them I will let each of you know exactly what I have and you can decide if you want them. If you have Larkins, I would be happy to trade (even if they are nothing special) instead of the shipping. If anyone else has requests, feel free to PM me. Lots of teams and good players left still. I know there are a couple Dusty Baker RC's (Braves fans!) and a Don Baylor RC, along with some Jim Palmers, a Boog Powell and a Frank Robinson (Orioles Fans!). Think I saw a few Willie Stargell's too if there are any Pirates fans out there. Just wanted to give back a little because everyone on these boards have been so generous to me over the years - Definitely the best group of collectors I have come across has been on these boards.

Just let me know if anyone needs anything else - I have no idea what all is in here until I go through it. I'm sure they are mostly commons, but definitely some star players and semistars as well.

Have a good night everyone!
Kyle

Thanks,
Kyle

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
OK - So here is what I have so far:
cubfanbudman - Cubs Cards ( I saw an Ernie Banks '71 Topps already by the way :) )
MrMet - Mets Cards
oiccup41 - Any '70's cards not claimed (For sets trying to put together)
rum151man - Giants and A's (Giants First Priority)
Ashburn Alley - Phillies
Greg Cleveland - Cardinals and Twins

If I missed anyone, please let me know. As I said, some of these lots may be decent sized so I may have to ask for shipping. Once I go through them I will let each of you know exactly what I have and you can decide if you want them. If you have Larkins, I would be happy to trade (even if they are nothing special) instead of the shipping. If anyone else has requests, feel free to PM me. Lots of teams and good players left still. I know there are a couple Dusty Baker RC's (Braves fans!) and a Don Baylor RC, along with some Jim Palmers, a Boog Powell and a Frank Robinson (Orioles Fans!). Think I saw a few Willie Stargell's too if there are any Pirates fans out there. Just wanted to give back a little because everyone on these boards have been so generous to me over the years - Definitely the best group of collectors I have come across has been on these boards.

Just let me know if anyone needs anything else - I have no idea what all is in here until I go through it. I'm sure they are mostly commons, but definitely some star players and semistars as well.

Have a good night everyone!
Kyle

A's are my first choice thanks

Latest posts