Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
[MENTION=9032]Bogeysave82[/MENTION] the Votto and Jeter are yours.
[MENTION=2455]Bill Menard[/MENTION] sorry about the Jeter

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Have these up
3 of each
92 Barry cola sealed McGwire sets
89 bowman with gum
86 sportflics
View attachment 14313
It would be easier for me if 3 people want one of each so I don't have ship 9 seperate.

ok only 1 of each left [MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION] has 3 coming & [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] has 3 coming

Did you have one left or did someone claim it? Driving back from NH took up most of my day today, couldn't follow the thread too close..

On another note, got the 2 Carter's and Strawberry sometime this weekend, i think they were from [MENTION=7938]mkhawk21[/MENTION]...? If I'm right, thank you, if I'm wrong, thanks whomever sent them!!

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Did you have one left or did someone claim it? Driving back from NH took up most of my day today, couldn't follow the thread too close..

On another note, got the 2 Carter's and Strawberry sometime this weekend, i think they were from @mkhawk21...? If I'm right, thank you, if I'm wrong, thanks whomever sent them!!

sorry all have been claimed

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Cool. I didn't even know there was any but I bought a big tub of cards and this was in one of the cases. Glad you can use them

I looked at the color combo's I currently have and I had all three of these so to save you on time and shipping I am going to let someone else have a shot at them if they want/need them because I don't collect doubles. Thanks for offering them up and the mention though!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Need to give a round of thanks.

Mr. Met sent me an Eli Grba autograph.
Rum sent me a Liam Hendriks autograph

I also received a Nationals package a couple weeks back. It had a couple Bryce Harpers, some other stuff, and a Chico autograph. My apologies but I forgot who sent it.

Thanks for everything guys! I found a few GU/AU that I hope to post up tonight.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Hey fellas, I need your help. A group I am in was decimated by a scammer. Some got hit a lot harder than others. One young person lost almost all of his high end PC. One of the scams was a group BGS sub. The young guy, Shawn, sent some very nice cards in for the sub. Long story short, crap hit the fan yesterday and the scam was uncovered. Two of Shawn's cards were found on eBay, sold. Both were VERY nice Russell Wilson patch autos. This was just the tip of what he lost. The scam ran much deeper than this and was a Haiku type of thing. Trust was built over a long period of time. Personally, I lost a $20 Kemp auto and $25 PayPal I should get refunded. Shawn got hit so hard that he's on the brink of giving up. Here's where I need help.

I am putting a "care package" together for Shawn. He collects Tigers, Jered Weaver, Russell Wilson, Ryan Broyles and Notre Dame players. If anyone would be interested in donating to this package, it would be greatly appreciated. I am donating my Verlander/Weaver dual patch /35, weaver/litigant dual patch /50 and a Miggy/ManRam/Sizemore triple patch /10. That's about all I have that fits his PC. If you aren't interested, I understand and no hard feelings. If you are, please shoot me a PM. This is one of those times when we should unite to help others, IMO. Hopefully this plea doesn't offend anyone. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks for the read fellas.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
64_zpsf45dba47.jpg

If you live in Oconomowoc, you're not on the receipt because I'm still looking for stuff for you. ;)

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
packages went out today to [MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION], [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION], [MENTION=2089]shanks25[/MENTION], & [MENTION=2159]Greg Cleveland[/MENTION]

CARDMAN

May 20, 2011
Lufkin , Texas
Hey fellas, I need your help. A group I am in was decimated by a scammer. Some got hit a lot harder than others. One young person lost almost all of his high end PC. One of the scams was a group BGS sub. The young guy, Shawn, sent some very nice cards in for the sub. Long story short, crap hit the fan yesterday and the scam was uncovered. Two of Shawn's cards were found on eBay, sold. Both were VERY nice Russell Wilson patch autos. This was just the tip of what he lost. The scam ran much deeper than this and was a Haiku type of thing. Trust was built over a long period of time. Personally, I lost a $20 Kemp auto and $25 PayPal I should get refunded. Shawn got hit so hard that he's on the brink of giving up. Here's where I need help.

I am putting a "care package" together for Shawn. He collects Tigers, Jered Weaver, Russell Wilson, Ryan Broyles and Notre Dame players. If anyone would be interested in donating to this package, it would be greatly appreciated. I am donating my Verlander/Weaver dual patch /35, weaver/litigant dual patch /50 and a Miggy/ManRam/Sizemore triple patch /10. That's about all I have that fits his PC. If you aren't interested, I understand and no hard feelings. If you are, please shoot me a PM. This is one of those times when we should unite to help others, IMO. Hopefully this plea doesn't offend anyone. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks for the read fellas.

If I had any of those people i would help you . I lost everything about 8 years ago in a storgae building i could no longer afford to pay on in another state, a 1,000,000 card collection ... I had to start over with zero , took me 6 years to get back into it after that . I wish I could help you out brother . Good Luck .

Richard

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts