Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
[MENTION=2239]1st4040[/MENTION]

If the Sheffield GU is still available, I'd like to claim that one please. It says Braves, but he is pictured as a Dodger!

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Everything requested so far was shipped today and the post is updated below with what has been claimed.

Since I'm out of the collecting game I won't need trade bait anymore. my only stipulations are request what fits your PC and paypal gift the shipping cost if I need to send in bubble mailer. PM me I don't check this thread often

UPDATE: all Alex Rodriguez, 2 Griffeys, 2 Jeters, Foxx, Bonds, Vlad Absolute, Berkman, McGwire, Bagwell, Lincy, MadBum, ManRam ornament, Sheffield, Piazza, and Pujols are all claimed so far.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Ok guys this is whats left from my first offering... Lets find all of these a home with collectors who'll appreciate them!

Ripken and Rivera Heroes black claimed.. the rest still available

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• free007.jpg
    free007.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 323
  • free008.jpg
    free008.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 341
  • free009.jpg
    free009.jpg
    766.6 KB · Views: 319
Last edited:

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Got it today and my 11 year old got a bonus Nats RC to add to his collection and my 8 year old loves the Crawford...we thank you so much. Great to have both of my son's enjoying the hobby!

Couldn't just send something to one of them!
DANNY

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
[MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION] The card arrived in my comc.com mailbox April 5. They sent me this pic:
1460221349634.jpg

Still waiting for them to properly scan it and add it to my account so I can get it and a few other cards shipped.

Thanks!

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Ok guys this is whats left from my first offering... Lets find all of these a home with collectors who'll appreciate them!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I'd love the Vlad Metal, Gwynn 3000, J.Robinson, Larson, Torre, the 2 Tino M., Pettitte, 2 Rivera
inserts, the 4 Clemens inserts, 2 Subway series, Raines/Boggs/Clemens Topps inserts.

thx.

Post who/what you collect so you can benefit...got tons of sports & non-sports.

Last edited:

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
[MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION] The card arrived in my comc.com mailbox April 5. They sent me this pic:
View attachment 61288

Still waiting for them to properly scan it and add it to my account so I can get it and a few other cards shipped.

Thanks!

No problem with sending you the card! If I were to send more, just send it to that address and COMC would get them to you?

Fordman

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
No problem with sending you the card! If I were to send more, just send it to that address and COMC would get them to you?

Fordman

That's right, but they charge me $2 processing fee for up to 4 cards, then it's 50 cents per card after that.

Members online