Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
[MENTION=2805]thelesquad[/MENTION], I'd be interested in the Fisk and Mazeroski if they're still around!

Looks like these are the redemption version; the pack-issued ones say "You're One Step Closer To Winning $1,000,000" on the back.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
From the 1986 and 1989 Topps packs that Lancemountain sent, here are some of my favorites.
Thanks!!
DANNY
1986Topps_zpsf79834a0.jpeg

1989Topps_zpsfbe1da08.jpeg

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
[MENTION=2915]spikes[/MENTION] you really hooked it up with that Cubs lot. Thanks a bunch man
[MENTION=7174]cubfanbudman[/MENTION]. Did you got the package already?

I think this device used to be called a phone; don't know anymore!

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
Cards I posted that were claimed were sent out today!

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Freedom Card Board mobile app

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Packages mailed out today to...Philly...Lufkin TX...Niagara Falls, ON...Chatfield MN...Kunkletown PA.....Hampden ME...Mason City IA...Eau Claire WI...and Sarasota. If you're on the list, expect some cards in a few days!

Clerk at the PO neglected to charge me for 3 stamps, so there's a few things going out free thanks to post office incompetancy :)
[MENTION=2805]thelesquad[/MENTION], got the Aficionado APs in today! I really appreciate it! You wouldn't happen to need a 1987 Hostess French mini Sticker Ryno, would you?

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
Packages mailed out today to...Philly...Lufkin TX...Niagara Falls, ON...Chatfield MN...Kunkletown PA.....Hampden ME...Mason City IA...Eau Claire WI...and Sarasota. If you're on the list, expect some cards in a few days!

Clerk at the PO neglected to charge me for 3 stamps, so there's a few things going out free thanks to post office incompetancy :)
[MENTION=2805]thelesquad[/MENTION], got the Aficionado APs in today! I really appreciate it! You wouldn't happen to need a 1987 Hostess French mini Sticker Ryno, would you?

I'm good on the hostess. Thanks!

Members online

Latest posts