Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Happy Thanksgiving Morning Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Good morning and happy thanksgiving fellas. Gonna be a rough day with the wife's family LOL. Could be interesting though. Won't be around until this evening, so everyone have a great day!

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Happy Turkey Day Guys! Up early at the in-laws watching the parade. Our daughter is four this year and we're busting out the Elf on the Shelf later. Have a good one!

Allen

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Morning everyone and Happy thanksgiving. Hope everyone has a great time with family. This is my first time being away from family on this Holiday. Put in 52 hours since Monday and I'm really looking forward to a few days off. My beautiful wife is cooking and I'm sure we'll share some phone calls with the rest of our family.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Morning everyone and Happy thanksgiving. Hope everyone has a great time with family. This is my first time being away from family on this Holiday. Put in 52 hours since Monday and I'm really looking forward to a few days off. My beautiful wife is cooking and I'm sure we'll share some phone calls with the rest of our family.

Sounds like you need some time on the couch.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
morning everybody. I think this is the first day in 2 or 3 weeks where got more than 4 hours of sleep. feels nice. now to finish my green bean casserole then off to the family gathering

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Morning all

Hope everyone has a great holiday.

We are going to a restaurant with the mother in law later today. Going to spend a lot of today and all day tomorrow finishing up a paper for class.

Have added several signed books to my Watergate collection lately and will try to scan/post those up today or tomorrow, if anyone gives a rip! :)

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
The biggest thing on my radar.

$(KGrHqJ,!qwFCS)K-G4!BQrYcT!euQ~~60_57.JPG

Those are sweet Alex. My buddy has the Moustakas. Keeps telling me he's doing the set and i can't have it. I keep telling him to give up now LOL.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
All I can think about is getting home and digging into the large flat rate box of Topps Chrome football I received yesterday, for MoJoSuperDan. Pretty excited about that. Didn't have time to dig in it yesterday, but it gives me something to look forward to when i get home.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I loved Osh Kosh 1983 ,Wis highest points - airport tower , overpass and landfill . You could see tops of storm clouds that were miles away . lake only ten feet deep - thats shallow water here :rolleyes:
The drive from Wichita to Denver was nice 1974

Status
Not open for further replies.