Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Happy Thanksgiving Morning Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I loved Osh Kosh 1983 ,Wis highest points - airport tower , overpass and landfill . You could see tops of storm clouds that were miles away . lake only ten feet deep - thats shallow water here :rolleyes:
The drive from Wichita to Denver was nice 1974

Wichita is where we are. I hate it. Live small town Kansas, quiet life.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Happy Thanksgiving Gents! Been up early getting the turkey prepped and am about to stick that bad bird in the oven! I hope everyone enjoys the day and has a chance to partake in food and family :)

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Another abnormal warm day here in the UP. Weather is going to change tonight, snow and cold for the next week. Just finishing up on a new fishing shanty for ice fishing this winter. There will be some knuckleheads on the ice next week even though it might be an inch to 2 inches thick.

Going over to my friend's parents house where I hunt at. A good old fashion Italian/Bulgarian/American dinner.

Alex: I started opening my email alerts, and the Either Marquee was one of the first items I saw. I decided to read the rest of the thread first before posting the auction. I see you are top of it already. Good Luck my friend!

Also I checked out the sale/trade thread you posted, the Vlad patch looks really nice. What is the going rate on that card I wonder?

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Happy Thanksgiving all !

Got the papers for the circulars for tomorrow already. Turkey breast in the oven. Mashed potatoes made. Chicken Curry made. Pancit canton to be prepared later.

And, still in absolute shock at what the 2006 Topps Chrome JJ Super auto went for last night. Hopefully it get's relisted and goes for less, because I don't think I'd ever buy a card for that much (unless I won the Powerball).

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Another abnormal warm day here in the UP. Weather is going to change tonight, snow and cold for the next week. Just finishing up on a new fishing shanty for ice fishing this winter. They will be some knuckleheads on the ice next week even though it might be an inch to 2 inches thick.

Going over to my friend's parents house where I hunt at. A good old fashion Italian/Bulgarian/American dinner.

Alex: I started opening my email alerts, and the Either Marquee was one of the first items I saw. I decided to read the rest of the thread first before posting the auction. I see you are top of it already. Good Luck my friend!

Also I checked out the sale/trade thread you posted, the Vlad patch looks really nice. What is the going rate on that card I wonder?

Thanks Ralph!! I am not sure about the Vlad stuff bud. I just thought someone (TY) would like the Clemente.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Happy Thanksgiving

IMG_20121006_154935.jpg

GO COWBOYS!!

Working this AM, then to my parents for the Boys game and dinner :)

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Nothing like getting to take a long nap! Still have nearly 5 hours before work. Family dinner started at 3, so not able to make that, but thats ok!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I regret not going further north - Neb , Dakotas , just a couple other states i've missed . hated Utah and was happy to get out of Idaho .
Sad the natives didn't starve the illegal immigrants in the 1600 's .

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
I regret not going further north - Neb , Dakotas , just a couple other states i've missed . hated Utah and was happy to get out of Idaho .
Sad the natives didn't starve the illegal immigrants in the 1600 's .

Barry, I think you should go back to the Air Show in Oshkosh next summer. Maybe I can find you some fishing holes that are deeper than 10 feet in Lake Winnebago. Or come this winter, we'll rent an ice shack and spear some sturgeons. Maybe even tip a few Point beers and eat some venison bratwursts. Ha Ha!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Hoop; no reason to travel there - friend moved back here - air show was nice but $$$$ . I do miss beer . Only two places i need to go left on my planner - Denver for a football game and find uncles grave in Marietta ,Ga.. Until i win lottery .
BTW never been to Mich.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Sounds like you need some time on the couch.

You can say that again! As of this morning we've been invited to spend the day with the family that my wife nannies for. I'm going to be making scalloped corn with oysters (only on half) and I think Megen is going to be making some dessert to bring along. Does anyone else add oysters to their scalloped corn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online