Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

====================The Sunday Morning Thread 11-25-2012============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Thanks guys. Not looking good at all. She had the fever for a few hours, so even if she pulls through the potential for severe brain trauma is very likely. Not been a good quarter for me, family wise. I'll catch you guys later. Waiting on the phone call of her arrival at the trauma center in wichita.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Steve- You and your family are in my thoughts.

I wish this book I was reading was a faster read. Its only 125 pages, but it is taking forever to read it and process it. I have a report due on it tomorrow. I forgot the book here at school while I was gone on break so I have to read it and do the report all tonight. I'm taking a break right now. I'm through 40 pages and have close to 2 pages of notes on it. I'll be staying up a little late tonight I think

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I pulled a George Clooney cut the other day which I'm happy with, but pulled one of his last year too... Don't need two, gotta move one.

A_Pharis

Anyone know anything about plumbing?

Ok, so once a month for the first 3 months here, we've had sewer backups. Each time, it's been mostly clean water backing back up from washing the clothes.
We know that the problem it outside of the house somewhere, because it backs up first into the master bathroom - which is the closest drains to the line outside. We can flush the toilet (clean water for testing), and it drains all the way but starts backing back up right afterward. It will then slowly drain and come up in the shower. If I plunge the shower - it drains the toilet near instantly while some of the water comes up in the shower and the rest - I assume - exits the house. The shower then SLOWLY drains, and the water is gone. No matter how much I plunge, though, the cycle stays true to this. Last time it happened, I finally gave up... and left it alone for a few minutes. When I went back in, all of the water was gone and the system was working just fine.

I have called the city, and the time that they came to check their clean out it was "dry", but I also wasn't backed up at the time.
I went out there tonight and opened their clean out, and nothing was flowing that I could tell... but I also couldn't say that it was "backed up" without knowing what it looks like in that state. As far as I know - we have no ground level clean out. WHen the house was rebuilt a new line was put in, and either no clean out was put in or it was covered up.

Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts