Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Portland @ Springfield IP Autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
I drove to springfield this afternoon to try for 3 players as they arrived.

Brule - 2/2 (2 pucks..bluejackets & Oilers)
Dubnyk - 3/3

Kennedy - 0/1 Sabres Puck :( I didnt realize who he was intill he had passed by. He was pushing the equipment cart..so I thought it was a trainer..ect.

I saw Gerbe but didnt want him on the puck I had bought for Kennedy. Didnt know he was soo small. haha

I'll post pics later tonight when I get the chance.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
pghbuccos said:
looking forward to seeing the scans. maybe he was pushing the cart so people wouldn't know who he was.

thats true I didnt think of that.
I was thinking maybe since he's a RC in the league..that the vetern players make him do the Sh** jobs. haha carry bags..equipment..ect.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
devanIP.jpg

I wish he signed below the logo..but it came out better than the photo shows.
I may try to get him again in a few weeks..this time on a team canada puck.
brulepucks.jpg

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:
Very nice autos. So how long before game time did they end up arriving at the arena?

The falcons started showing up around 4ish and portlands bus pulled up around 5.

sabresfreak

Sep 5, 2008
Yeah Gerbe is extremly short. I knew he was short but until you actually see him it is pretty crazy. Nice autos and to bad you didn't get Kennedy.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
thanks guys. Game time was @ 7.

I might be sending out the sabres puck to Kennedy sometime this week TTM...unless I decide to take another trip at the end of the month back when they come to springfield again or Bridgeport.

Members online

Latest posts