Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New to FCB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vslcards

Dec 1, 2012
Macomb Michigan
Well I'm not the greatest at introductions so here goes nothing. I'm a huge Lions and Tigers fan. I collected when I was a kid and was out of the hobby from 94-2011). I was moving and started looking at all of my old cards (88-94 mostly commons and RC). I started looking on eBay and was hooked after I bought my first box of 2011 Topps Gypsy Queen from Walmart (didn't realize there was a difference from Retail to Hobby). I kind of went a little crazy after that and haven't looked back. I mostly collect all Detroit Sports teams. My PC is Ndamukong Suh and Calvin Johnson on the Football side and Al Kaline, Miggy,JV. I have about 1.2 million cards in my collection and its growing by the day. I sell on ebay to be able to buy more cards. Well idk what else to say I will have a trade list and am working on a website. I look forward to meeting some new fellow collectors and learning more about the hobby. Some of you might follow me on Twitter (@vslcards) and I probably follow you if your on there. Well time to watch some Football.

Vinnie

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
welcome !!!!! i have 300,000 filed by team in alphabethal order . 6000 Tigers , 3000 Lions and some older Pistons .
i have one Suh card - prism will trade .
I collect Carolina Panthers or newer Rangers that played minor league here

vslcards

Dec 1, 2012
Macomb Michigan
Thanks for the welcome. I wish I had mine organized like that I am working on getting them in order. It just takes so long lol. It looks like most people are using photo bucket and have most cards in some type of spread sheet for trades etc. So I defiantly have some work to do..

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
most go by year / brand . I have a local place to sell bulk team packs / players etc . and player request . If you have one million you could trade alot filling in request

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Welcome aboard. This should be in my mailbox today, if you're interested.

2012-11-10_16-48-15_edit0.jpg

vslcards

Dec 1, 2012
Macomb Michigan
I'm still trying to figure this whole thing out. Yesterday I was trying to reply to a post and add a picture but it wouldn't let me. Is this something that is happening because I'm on my phone and not a PC? Also I see a lot of people use photo bucket is that the best way to go to post pictures of my collection etc? Any help would be great.

Vince

A_Pharis

I'm still trying to figure this whole thing out. Yesterday I was trying to reply to a post and add a picture but it wouldn't let me. Is this something that is happening because I'm on my phone and not a PC? Also I see a lot of people use photo bucket is that the best way to go to post pictures of my collection etc? Any help would be great.

Vince

You can use Photobucket or FCB's built in Albums -> http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/album.php
All you need to do to post a pic is drag it to the reply box (on a pc) or use the IMG tag, which is IMG inside of []'s (close it with /IMG)

Members online

Latest posts