Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning guys. Looks like I'll be busy today........... trying to get out from under all this snow. Holy hell did it snow last night, and is supposed to snow all day and part of the night. :?

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning fellas. Two days left, in the work year. They pay us for the two weeks we're off, so It's super enjoyable. Today and tomorrow will be very unproductive, as they are every year.

They're calling for our first snow to show up on Christmas day. Kids will live that. Have a great days guys. I'll be in and out, as usual.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Going out ice fishing this evening. Looks like the storm is going south of us, if it tracks the way experts expect, Madison and Southern Wisconsin/Northern IL is going to get hit.

Keep the snow away for a while, we need good ice to start driving on.

A_Pharis

tumblr_lmvx46YGIP1qkjsbko1_400.gif

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

only 8 more work hours to go this year...can't wait for it to be over. Last night one of the ladies had a problem with how the crew she was working with wasn't rotating so she started XXXXXing to me about it so I just simply told her talk to the boss because when he's there its not my problem. just goes to show they look at me for everything all the time but I only get paid for that 6 weeks out of the year.

One of my girls is staying home with me today with a fever over 101. Gotta run out get her some Advil.

Have a great day everyone!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Will we have a separate thread to show off the SS tomorrow? Or will it be in the MT? I'll probably break tonight, scan, etc and then post tomorrow with everyone! I work tomorrow, so I don't know if I can go all day watching you guys and I have to wait to get home haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts