Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Adam - No price guide here but that does sound like a good deal for a Don shoe piece :)

Anyone have any idea of value on this card? I got it for what I think is a great price from the LCS:

2012 Panini Prime Cuts Thurman Munson two color prime jersey 7/10:
mtss1.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
To buy or not to buy a PSA 9 1993 Finest Refractor Albert Belle for $27.99 + $3 s/h? Feel like that might be fair value with PSA 10s going for like ~$50?

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Paid next to nothing for this. He played for my Alma Mater, which doesn't get very many players into the draft - U of I isn't much of a baseball school. Lars has hung in the Rockies farm system for several years as a catcher, and did very well in the AZ fall league this year. I hope he gets a cup of coffee in the Bigs some day. Have his complete Bowman Chrome rainbow, maybe I'll find his Elite autos now.

larsdavisgoldauto.jpg

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Haha.

So I am going around trying to buy these Dana Kiecker Buybacks. He was a local kid, drafted by the Sox. Only played for a couple years due to injury.

I am going through my PC stuff to try and weed it out a bit, and I found a 1990 Leaf card that was signed.

Kinda random, but cool

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
On Neshek's site. I already have an FS thread here, so I can't make a new one until that one is off the first page.

I'm asking $8. I know it's probably a lot, but I would roll with it for a while before dropping the price.

Why not just edit your thread on here Taylor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts