Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Thrift Store Thread - Sports Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ugafan247

Jul 15, 2011

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I don't know whether or not you are going to bid, but I will have to if you don't. :)
Check out other signatures of his. Matches REALLY well. Its a shame that this autograph was just donated. Would go well in almost EVERY collection. best of luck if you do get it.

I threw one in. I'm not too confident on it though. We will see.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
They charge so much for shipping though... I found a signed photo I wanted in St. Paul and they want $13.00 in shipping when it should cost $5 at the most, on a bad day.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Today's flea market finds
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1359920648.273582.jpg
Dodgers felco XL $20
Vintage champion Sprewell jersey $5
Chiefs & cowboys Snapbacks $5 both

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Ha that's awesome. Still get the occasional local news story about the police being called to his house

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
I went to three thrift stores and I found the same thing I always find - a bunch of trash. This thread is false advertising :mrgreen:

Seriously, all thrift stores must not be created equal. I wonder what makes the difference?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I went to three thrift stores and I found the same thing I always find - a bunch of trash. This thread is false advertising :mrgreen:

Seriously, all thrift stores must not be created equal. I wonder what makes the difference?

Some of them are in poor neighborhoods. I have seen the ones in the more upper neighborhoods actual have some good stuff. Though I go to mostly make a deliver of stuff, and have never actually bought anything from there. :lol:

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
I've picked up a lot of sport related items over the past month or so. I think I'll just list them as I sell them. Here's the 1st: an authentic Lamar Odom Champion jersey.
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1360509153.941548.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1360509213.880764.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah, you've definitely got to go to the nicer neighborhoods to get the nicer junk. A "GW Boutique" recently opened in my dad's neighborhood where the homes start at about $400K for townhouses. Found a nice French press, some Doc Martens, and designer shirts cheap. But no collectibles.

Members online

Latest posts