Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Thrift Store Thread - Sports Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Is TISA the brand or why did you mention that? Never heard of it.
I'm not even 100% sure but TISA is a clothing brand and they sell new and vintage items, I believe they buy 100% authentic vintage items and put their logo on them insuring it to be authentic vintage and re-sell for a premium.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Not at the moment, but I will upload some tonight. It's for sale if you are interested. It was released during his playing days if that makes a difference.

I want to see if its the same one I already have. I don't think I have tags on mine though so I gotta check it out. I'm interested though.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I want to see if its the same one I already have. I don't think I have tags on mine though so I gotta check it out. I'm interested though.

Mine is the Santa version. It is like the one in this pic (green one, bottom row).
$(KGrHqN,!rkFDpOQp6rkBQ7cKOfpEg~~60_3.JPG

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
my only sports find today at the flea market paid $3, its a 99/00 steve francis nba superstars court collection rookie series & its autogarphed version. I cant find any autographed version of any player on ebay ????
IMG_5098_zps3810a7cf.jpg

IMG_5099_zpsd2b9c874.jpg

IMG_5102_zps7bf06108.jpg

Anthony

Nov 20, 2008
San Diego area
Hiram Bocachica Game Used Maple Bat (cracked). $6. Probably right around the market rate--any Hiram Bocachica fans out there? I also picked up one of the catchers mitts for a friend.
IMAG1577-1.jpg

Logan2500

May 21, 2012
PA

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Were you still interested in the Ripken?

I don't mean to be pushy, but tomorrow and Wednesday are my shipping dates.

Hey Taylor, not pushy...I've taken quite a while to get back to you. I'm going to pass on the Ripken for now but best of luck selling it. If you hold onto it for a long time I might come back and check if it's still around.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Hey Taylor, not pushy...I've taken quite a while to get back to you. I'm going to pass on the Ripken for now but best of luck selling it. If you hold onto it for a long time I might come back and check if it's still around.

That's alright!

I'll probably have it for some time. If you need it, let me know. You can also make an offer, I just need it to cover the shipping costs.

Latest posts