Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Leaf Memories print runs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Does every player who has a card numbered to /20 also have cards with different print runs like /5 and /1?

Sent from my HUAWEI-M920 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Love the autos from this set, just wish you would have done something extra for the non auto buybacks instead of just adding a logo and serial number :(

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Love the way they did non auto buy backs. With each having a super low print run and each with it's own unique serial number. The Leaf Memories 2012 buy back logo has nice placement and not overly big, but clear to see. Each version has it's own color foil stamping, /20 silver, 5/ gold and 1/1 red is nice.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
I hope you're being sarcastic.

Not sure what would have made it better. Maybe a glossy or refractor finish.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
I hope you're being sarcastic.

Not sure what would have made it better. Maybe a glossy or refractor finish.

I hope you are. So do buy back program with a name you bought and own of iconic set, but then somehow make them glossy or refractors like something from the 2000's? You can't take some older card and just make them glossy or turn them into refractors. Then they wouldn't be original buy backs. Leaf kept it simple and making each card with it's own foil serial number is more than Topps, UD, Donruss did with buy backs.

Cards to me are perfectly fine and well done. If you don't like don't buy them.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
I like the autos, they are sweet! Not many people can argue they're not.

The non auto buybacks are kind of lame in my opinion because for the most part, theyre just 25 cent base cards with an added stamp.

All I'm saying is I wish Leaf would have done something to make them more unique.

Not a huge fan of them but I will still pick up some of them as a player collector.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I actually like the buybacks in this set. I thought they were very well done unlike the topps/donruss buybacks from the early 2000s. Those cards are very difficult to find with that dumb embossed stamp on them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts