Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Russell Wilson #2/5 Topps Platinum Ref Refractor on card auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

realityflair

Nov 26, 2012
Mason City, Iowa, United States
So my wife bought me a box of 2012 Topps Platinum for Christmas. Got a Egnew jersey relic card, Marvin McNutt on card rookie, AND a RED REFRACTOR Russell Wilson #2/5 Autograph card!!! Holy cow! Only problem is, I have no idea of value. I'd like to take some offers or put on ebay-but NO clue what I should ask for. Fellow column members-what should I do? Thanks in advance for your opinions!

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
Look at ebay endings

here is a red topps platinum graded 9.5
2012 Topps Platinum Russell Wilson RC 3 5 Auto BGS 9 5 Red Refractor Seahawks | eBay

It went for 600 i say prob 400 for the card not graded or hold it till the playoffs u might be able to get more if seattle does well.

I think his should be worth more right now. That listing sold prior to them hammering San Fran. The Seattle hype train is going to be picking up steam this week. Wilson's stuff is going to start going crazy.

LuckyGriffin3

Dec 24, 2012
The Cloud
My $0.02 = Honestly, just man up and put it up for auction. He is very popular right now. You will get a lot of money.

I pulled a really nice Wilson rookie from Strata and will be listing it as an auction tonight, to go along with a Strata RGIII . My RGIII is already over $300. You will get what the card is worth in an auction, dont worry.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
I agree with keeping it for another week or two, and seeing what the Seahawks do. If they keep playing like they have been, they'll go far into the playoffs, and the price will only go up.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
It's only worth about $5.. So I'll take it off your hands for $10 and you can double your money.. :cool:

OK, fine.. His stuff has started to take off since he thumped the 49'rs on Sunday night.. I'd list it for $1000 and take offers..

Good luck..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts