User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TUF: Team Nog vs Team Mir

TUF: Team Nog vs Team Mir

Rashad Evans little brother didn't make it out of the first episode due to injury.

I somehow see him being back though.

I like the one dude......"With a name like Machete, you better come out kicking people's heads off. More like butter knives!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: TUF: Team Nog vs Team Mir

i liked the Junie kid that asked Dana what he wanted him to beat his opponent with. Dana said triangle so the kid did it. then on the show he completely destroyed the guy he fought. that guy said he compared himself to napoleon, hitler, alexander the great, etc cause he is a warrior and is out pillaging ****. guy quit after Junie beat his ass for the entire round. very impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by peaceandlove
    i liked the Junie kid that asked Dana what he wanted him to beat his opponent with. Dana said triangle so the kid did it. then on the show he completely destroyed the guy he fought. that guy said he compared himself to napoleon, hitler, alexander the great, etc cause he is a warrior and is out pillaging shat. guy quit after Junie beat his ass for the entire round. very impressive.

Yeah, that was awesome. That guy was pissing me off with how many times he was saying dawg, I believe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Banks
    i liked the Junie kid that asked Dana what he wanted him to beat his opponent with. Dana said triangle so the kid did it. then on the show he completely destroyed the guy he fought. that guy said he compared himself to napoleon, hitler, alexander the great, etc cause he is a warrior and is out pillaging shat. guy quit after Junie beat his ass for the entire round. very impressive.

Yeah, that was awesome. That guy was pissing me off with how many times he was saying dawg, I believe.
    i personally find the best part of the show being the guys that talk the most trash only to get beat behind belief. i remember Matt Brown fighting that one kid last season. the kid had put lemon juice in his chew and then was always just running his mouth. it was awesome when Matt Brown KO'd his ass. then the same kid tried starting stuff with Jesse Taylor the night before the semi's by calling him a Jewish slang name. ridiculous

usafuturewatchcom
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Funniest part of TUF 8 so far is....Dana White.

“This isn’t Survivor where you ‘Vote him off’…...you f**** beat him off. Wait, That didn’t sound right, did it.”

I was dying when he said that. Hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by NECpilgrims8
    Funniest part of TUF 8 so far is....Dana White.

“This isn’t Survivor where you ‘Vote him off’…...you f**** beat him off. Wait, That didn’t sound right, did it.”

I was dying when he said that. Hilarious.

Jesus Christ Junie is such a punk.

I CAN'T WAIT to see him get his face caved in by someone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jesus Christ Junie is such a punk.

I CAN'T WAIT to see him get his face caved in by someone.

yeah, i'm not sure if we're going to get to see that. i don't see him staying on the show much longer. from what i've seen, he's the best of the LW's on that show.....too bad he's a freaking head case and he's never going to get to show it.

Junie fought at a tourney we had here in PA last year and got submitted by a guy that had something like 10 total amateur fights. He's a ****y little ***** and he swaggered into the ring and promptly got his ass handed to him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Tom
    Junie fought at a tourney we had here in PA last year and got submitted by a guy that had something like 10 total amateur fights. He's a ****y little ***** and he swaggered into the ring and promptly got his ass handed to him.
    interesting. he looked really good in his only fight on there. he definitely shows his ****iness. Dude climbing over the cage and going after the winner of the fight tonight was just ridiculous.

I would like to see that.

When he jumped the cage tonight I wish he would have been laid out. He deserved to be.

But he does make for good television. That's why Dana didn't give him the boot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When he jumped the cage tonight I wish he would have been laid out. He deserved to be.

if they really wanted better TV then they would have let Bader or Kristolf destroy him. My dad was watching it for the first time tonight and he was more annoyed by Junie not getting laid out and he wanted to change the channel. he'd rather watch the fighting instead of the drama. "his exact words was why in the hell are we watching the Real World. i thought UFC was on."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if they really wanted better TV then they would have let Bader or Kristolf destroy him. My dad was watching it for the first time tonight and he was more annoyed by Junie not getting laid out and he wanted to change the channel. he'd rather watch the fighting instead of the drama. "his exact words was why in the hell are we watching the Real World. i thought UFC was on."
    Exactly my thoughts. What a punk telling ephraim that he was going to get killed, then when he dominates the fight on the ground and catches the guy in a great triangle, he calls him out. I'm tired of the drama from that ****y asshole, just kick him off the show.
    [center]~Collecting Josh Reddick, Yankees Prospects~
    Photobucket

It really was a great triangle.

And I can't wait to see Junie get laid out. Whether it's on this show, or with another organization. That kid's got a bad beating coming his way one of these days.

And hopefully it's caught on film.

All the effing hype on the previews for tonights episode about Junie, and it's a total let down. They play it off like it's no big deal in the first two minutes of the show.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast