Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***************** Saturday Morning Thread *********************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
It's still beer time. We are currently watching Cat in The Hat waiting for our 2 year old to go to sleep. Just put him on a schedule, they say...it'll be easy, they say...

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Morning guys

Woke up a bit ago and can't get back to sleep. Can't really do anything since I'm stuck in a hotel room with the gf and her son.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
There is a Starbucks right next to the hotel so I'm good. 8)

We're driving back to VA later this afternoon. In PA now and were supposed to get 3-6 inches of snow today starting in about 2 hrs.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
drive careful !!!!!!!! My rule about snow MUST have G/K's and no MIL on weekend .
If your having a bad day i have theTP
002-17.jpg

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Let's say, theoretically, i was thinking about buying the old UD Heroes autos from the early 90's. The only ones are Reggie, Nolan, Bench/Morgan and Ted Williams, correct?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
morning Dan . We had darkness followed by cloudy / rainy daylight 35 degress . Now back to regular program

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Morning Barry. Supposed to freeze here tonight, but nothing compared to what the northeast is likely dealing with.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Only getting Pirate prospects from other group i'm in unless i know him from playing here . I mainly collect players that played on local team - when you talk to them about every game you get to know them well . I'll pick several i like and buy thier cards / resell at stadium any player . Thru twenty years we have had 110 make Majors :D
I'm going to hate Ebay taking away 500 posting a month :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts