User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: JUSTICE FOR ALL: David Justice family reality show in the works

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PadresFan86 View Post
    How about the media airs out all your dirt so a bunch of nerds like yourself can post about it on a message board. Nobody is perfect and I'm sure Justice is much more accomplished than yourself.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M920 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    You are sure Dave Justice is more accomplished than me? LOL What does that even MEAN. Give it up. You aren't funny. You aren't smart. You are just a kid posting nonsense on a message board and you annoy almost everyone here.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about the media airs out all your dirt so a bunch of nerds like yourself can post about it on a message board. Nobody is perfect and I'm sure Justice is much more accomplished than yourself.

Someone has an inferiority complex? I suspect you suffer from downs syndrome?

MLB Records
    1,406 career stolen bases
    2,295 career runs
    81 career lead-off home runs
    130 Stolen Bases Single Season

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: JUSTICE FOR ALL: David Justice family reality show in the works

Quote Originally Posted by sportscardtheory View Post
    You are sure Dave Justice is more accomplished than me? LOL What does that even MEAN. Give it up. You aren't funny. You aren't smart. You are just a kid posting nonsense on a message board and you annoy almost everyone here.
    Seems like you annoyed the OP by making false statements about his favorite player. I suggest you buy a dictionary if you don't know what accomplished means.

blueberry_12
     Big_Daddy_MC
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, look, I'm trying to stop some of the negativity here... I just want everyone to know that I'm a writer, a struggling writer who is pushing to have a second novel in print. I grew up in Canada when hockey was king and almost no one liked baseball. I got a Justice card in my first pack 20+ years ago and have been hooked ever since. I knew writing would be my passion so for years I've collected newspaper and magazine articles, scoured the sports pages, and viewed hours and hours of interviews...with the hope of someday authoring a David Justice biography. The guy had been really misunderstood when he was playing - he was considered ****y, flashy and ignorant when in reality he was a consummate pro, a valued teammate and leader who had skipped junior high and was still an All-American basketball player as a 16-year old high school senior.

He married a celebrity and got all the drama that comes with, but got away from the life and left the game to help his family. I always thought that was the most important lesson in the game and in this hobby - as much as I love it, it's just a game...take care of what really matters. To have someone greenlight this project and know that they would be essentially stating what I've been saying for years is really, really exciting. I think a lot of people here would be surprised by how good a program this could be. After all, how many truly positive role models are there out there? Not to mention minority, athlete role models?

How many of you have kids you want to get into this hobby? Who do you want them to look up to?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just what we need a guy that made 10's of millions of dollars playing baseball that my have his own Reality show. Trying to make more money. What is this world coming to? More Honey BOO BOO crap? You have got to be kidding me. Maybe if he did rehabbing of homes on HGTV i might watch.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jeter
    What you collect is awesome, what i collect sucks.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like you annoyed the OP by making false statements about his favorite player. I suggest you buy a dictionary if you don't know what accomplished means.

You sound like an upset toddler who is new to to speaking. I know that David Justice is more accomplished than I am. My question to you is, so f-ing what. It means NOTHING. You are pulling stupid crap out of your ass to try and be clever, but it's failing on every single level. I stated things that are known about Dave Justice. If you deny that it's true, tell us why. But we all know why you are really in this thread... stalker. Send me some more PMs. I find them hilariously pathetic.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sportscardtheory View Post
    You sound like an upset toddler who is new to to speaking. I know that David Justice is more accomplished than I am. My question to you is, so f-ing what. It means NOTHING. You are pulling stupid crap out of your ass to try and be clever, but it's failing on every single level. I stated things that are known about Dave Justice. If you deny that it's true, tell us why. But we all know why you are really in this thread... stalker. Send me some more PMs. I find them hilariously pathetic.
    My point is every one has done their dirt including yourself. Maybe you should post all your dirt too numb nuts so we can all judge you. The OP posted this thread in excitement for his favorite player and all you did was add crap to it. Yes, I'm the stalker although you responded to me first in a different thread. Kick rocks NERD.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyway...I will be checking this show out. I enjoyed watching David Justice play back in the day.

rangercalfas
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

JUSTICE FOR ALL: David Justice family reality show in the works

My point is every one has done their dirt including yourself. Maybe you should post all your dirt too numb nuts so we can all judge you. The OP posted this thread in excitement for his favorite player and all you did was add crap to it. Yes, I'm the stalker although you responded to me first in a different thread. Kick rocks NERD.

Why must you resort to name calling?

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i thought everyone knew what a d-bag Justice was to Halle? i guess its a generation gap thing.
    What you collect is awesome, what i collect sucks.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not a celebrity who's life is in the public eye, genius. My point is that it's a strange choice for a TV show. Keep calling other collectors "nerds" and crap like that. It only makes you, who is a collector on a trading card message board, look like a complete freaking dolt. Every word you say just makes you look more and more like a foolish kid. Keep talking.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arguing with you is like arguing with a drunk bimbo at a bar. I won't be responding to you anymore. You might dumb me down to your level. Have a good day.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arguing with you is like arguing with a drunk bimbo at a bar. I won't be responding to you anymore. You might dumb me down to your level. Have a good day.

We aren't "arguing" about anything. You are just an ignorant fool who can't play nice with others and I'm calling you out for being an ignorant fool who can't play nice with others. THAT is what's going on here. Grow up.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JUSTICE FOR ALL: David Justice family reality show in the works

Ill check it out. Justice was my favorite player when I was in hs. I paid $60 for his leaf rookie back in 1990. Lol
    I'm collecting George Springer. Looking for a purple, red and the super autos. Also looking for Dylan Bundy, and Bubba Starling.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast