blueberry_12
     Big_Daddy_MC
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JUSTICE FOR ALL: David Justice family reality show in the works

Justice For All | Indiegogo

Justice For All:Move over Housewives! It's the new Family Reality show with Two time World Series Champion David Justice and his wife Rebecca. We need your support.

JUSTICE FOR ALL is a family-oriented, unscripted comedy that follows the daily adventures of Rebecca Justice and two-time World Series Champion David Justice, who played for the Atlanta Braves, NY Yankees, Cleveland Indians and the Oakland A's, and their three beautiful children. The Justice Family are the newest TV family to win the hearts of American viewers. To make this show happen, Ted needs your support.

Ted Williams has teamed up with Dan Ilani and Puraj Puri at the powerhouse talent agency Paradigm in Beverly Hills to develop and pitch show ideas to the networks. Once the sizzle reel is completed, Ted will have total access to every network executive in Hollywood. Our targeted networks included OWN, BRAVO, A&E, STYLE, STARZ, ABC FAMILY, DISNEY, E!, VH1, OXYGEN, TLC, BET, TNT, TBS and the majors like, FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS.

As a HUGE David Justice fan (!!!) I am thrilled to see that this might just get made. I've been saying for years, even decades, that he was tremendous role model in my life and the kind of sports personality more people should be aware of. If this goes into production I'll be so proud! If the family life of a former All-Star and 2x World Champion interests you at all, consider making a contribution!

For the haters, this is what I've been trying to tell you all along. He always played the game the right way, put family first, and has donated his time to several charities since retiring from MLB. IF that doesn't convince you, check out this show when it goes to air and you'll see what I mean.

FYI: This is the first thread I've ever started at FCB! Glad to be a part of this community!

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didnt he hit Halle as well as the baseball?
    What you collect is awesome, what i collect sucks.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yay, a TV show about a spousal abuser and a PED abuser. lol Hey, if it makes good TV.
    Last edited by sportscardtheory; 01-06-2013 at 04:50 AM.

blueberry_12
     Big_Daddy_MC
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get your proof that he hit anyone. I'll wait...
    I'll save you the time and effort. He never hit Halle, she even said so herself. The closest thing to it was she requested a restraining order so he couldn't get his stuff out of the house he bought for them. I have the People magazine article which quotes Halle as saying "nothing every happened".

As for PEDs, show me the cheque from the Mitchell Report. You know, like there was with every other accused athlete. Wait, you can't, because Justice never ordered any HGH, and all you have is the word of a drug-addicted, FBI-pressured clubhouse snitch Kirk Radmoski.

But you can focus on that stuff that has been floating around for years (and has no basis in fact), or you can concentrate on the man who lead his team to a championship, has been identified as a clubhouse leader and great teammate on four different teams, retired from baseball at 36 to be a better dad, and has since become a coach, mentor and philanthropist.

I guess you'd rather Keep up with the Kardashians?

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EtherealSOC View Post
    Get your proof that he hit anyone. I'll wait...
    I'll save you the time and effort. He never hit Halle, she even said so herself. The closest thing to it was she requested a restraining order so he couldn't get his stuff out of the house he bought for them. I have the People magazine article which quotes Halle as saying "nothing every happened".

As for PEDs, show me the cheque from the Mitchell Report. You know, like there was with every other accused athlete. Wait, you can't, because Justice never ordered any HGH, and all you have is the word of a drug-addicted, FBI-pressured clubhouse snitch Kirk Radmoski.

But you can focus on that stuff that has been floating around for years (and has no basis in fact), or you can concentrate on the man who lead his team to a championship, has been identified as a clubhouse leader and great teammate on four different teams, retired from baseball at 36 to be a better dad, and has since become a coach, mentor and philanthropist.

I guess you'd rather Keep up with the Kardashians?
    Smoke, meet fire. But I'm sure you are right and he is literally an angel sent from heaven.

It's always amusing when a player's fan takes it so personally when people bring up said player's negative highlights. Relax, dude.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    touchy touchy! lol
    What you collect is awesome, what i collect sucks.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: JUSTICE FOR ALL: David Justice family reality show in the works

Quote Originally Posted by sportscardtheory View Post
    Yay, a TV show about a spousal abuser and a PED abuser. lol Hey, if it makes god TV.
    Holy cow. Are you just awful on message boards?

Sent from my HUAWEI-M920 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

blueberry_12
     Big_Daddy_MC
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope, don't believe he's an angel either, not for a minute.

But if you're gonna hate, I'm gonna educate.
    Last edited by EtherealSOC; 01-05-2013 at 04:47 PM.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smoke, meet fire. But I'm sure you are right and he is literally an angel sent from heaven.

It's always amusing when a player's fan takes it so personally when people bring up said player's negative highlights. Relax, dude.
    I'm sure you're the perfect person too right?

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PadresFan86 View Post
    I'm sure you're the perfect person too right?

Oh god. Now this little kid is following me around trying to be clever and funny. lol You aren't funny, dude. You are about as humorous as post-Seinfeld Michael Richards stand-up comedy and about as clever as my 1 year old niece.

blueberry_12
     Big_Daddy_MC
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, sorry if I got in the middle of something here or started something, I just wanted to pass on something somewhat hobby-related (I know it's a stretch) the excited me. Didn't think I would get off on the wrong foot.

tbtwinsfan
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have an epic thread in the works right here.

rangercalfas
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

JUSTICE FOR ALL: David Justice family reality show in the works

Guys, sorry if I got in the middle of something here or started something, I just wanted to pass on something somewhat hobby-related (I know it's a stretch) the excited me. Didn't think I would get off on the wrong foot.
    Your fine man, thanks for posting. Just a Saturday pissing match going on.

Welcome to the site.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You didn't start anything. It's a valid and interesting thread. You just have to understand that when a player has a sordid past, it will be brought up. I'm sure Justice is a nice and/or good guy who just made some mistakes, but people have every right to bring up his past.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh god. Now this little kid is following me around trying to be clever and funny. lol You aren't funny, dude. You are about as humorous as post-Seinfeld Michael Richards stand-up comedy and about as clever as my 1 year old niece.
    How about the media airs out all your dirt so a bunch of nerds like yourself can post about it on a message board. Nobody is perfect and I'm sure Justice is much more accomplished than yourself.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast