Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

JUSTICE FOR ALL: David Justice family reality show in the works

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EtherealSOC

Dec 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Justice For All | Indiegogo

Justice For All:Move over Housewives! It's the new Family Reality show with Two time World Series Champion David Justice and his wife Rebecca. We need your support.

JUSTICE FOR ALL is a family-oriented, unscripted comedy that follows the daily adventures of Rebecca Justice and two-time World Series Champion David Justice, who played for the Atlanta Braves, NY Yankees, Cleveland Indians and the Oakland A's, and their three beautiful children. The Justice Family are the newest TV family to win the hearts of American viewers. To make this show happen, Ted needs your support.

Ted Williams has teamed up with Dan Ilani and Puraj Puri at the powerhouse talent agency Paradigm in Beverly Hills to develop and pitch show ideas to the networks. Once the sizzle reel is completed, Ted will have total access to every network executive in Hollywood. Our targeted networks included OWN, BRAVO, A&E, STYLE, STARZ, ABC FAMILY, DISNEY, E!, VH1, OXYGEN, TLC, BET, TNT, TBS and the majors like, FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS.

As a HUGE David Justice fan (!!!) I am thrilled to see that this might just get made. I've been saying for years, even decades, that he was tremendous role model in my life and the kind of sports personality more people should be aware of. If this goes into production I'll be so proud! If the family life of a former All-Star and 2x World Champion interests you at all, consider making a contribution!

For the haters, this is what I've been trying to tell you all along. He always played the game the right way, put family first, and has donated his time to several charities since retiring from MLB. IF that doesn't convince you, check out this show when it goes to air and you'll see what I mean.

FYI: This is the first thread I've ever started at FCB! Glad to be a part of this community!

EtherealSOC

Dec 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Get your proof that he hit anyone. I'll wait...
I'll save you the time and effort. He never hit Halle, she even said so herself. The closest thing to it was she requested a restraining order so he couldn't get his stuff out of the house he bought for them. I have the People magazine article which quotes Halle as saying "nothing every happened".

As for PEDs, show me the cheque from the Mitchell Report. You know, like there was with every other accused athlete. Wait, you can't, because Justice never ordered any HGH, and all you have is the word of a drug-addicted, FBI-pressured clubhouse snitch Kirk Radmoski.

But you can focus on that stuff that has been floating around for years (and has no basis in fact), or you can concentrate on the man who lead his team to a championship, has been identified as a clubhouse leader and great teammate on four different teams, retired from baseball at 36 to be a better dad, and has since become a coach, mentor and philanthropist.

I guess you'd rather Keep up with the Kardashians?

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Get your proof that he hit anyone. I'll wait...
I'll save you the time and effort. He never hit Halle, she even said so herself. The closest thing to it was she requested a restraining order so he couldn't get his stuff out of the house he bought for them. I have the People magazine article which quotes Halle as saying "nothing every happened".

As for PEDs, show me the cheque from the Mitchell Report. You know, like there was with every other accused athlete. Wait, you can't, because Justice never ordered any HGH, and all you have is the word of a drug-addicted, FBI-pressured clubhouse snitch Kirk Radmoski.

But you can focus on that stuff that has been floating around for years (and has no basis in fact), or you can concentrate on the man who lead his team to a championship, has been identified as a clubhouse leader and great teammate on four different teams, retired from baseball at 36 to be a better dad, and has since become a coach, mentor and philanthropist.

I guess you'd rather Keep up with the Kardashians?

Smoke, meet fire. But I'm sure you are right and he is literally an angel sent from heaven.

It's always amusing when a player's fan takes it so personally when people bring up said player's negative highlights. Relax, dude.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Smoke, meet fire. But I'm sure you are right and he is literally an angel sent from heaven.

It's always amusing when a player's fan takes it so personally when people bring up said player's negative highlights. Relax, dude.

I'm sure you're the perfect person too right?

Sent from my HUAWEI-M920 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
I'm sure you're the perfect person too right?

Oh god. Now this little kid is following me around trying to be clever and funny. lol You aren't funny, dude. You are about as humorous as post-Seinfeld Michael Richards stand-up comedy and about as clever as my 1 year old niece.

EtherealSOC

Dec 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Guys, sorry if I got in the middle of something here or started something, I just wanted to pass on something somewhat hobby-related (I know it's a stretch) the excited me. Didn't think I would get off on the wrong foot.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Guys, sorry if I got in the middle of something here or started something, I just wanted to pass on something somewhat hobby-related (I know it's a stretch) the excited me. Didn't think I would get off on the wrong foot.

Your fine man, thanks for posting. Just a Saturday pissing match going on.

Welcome to the site.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York

You didn't start anything. It's a valid and interesting thread. You just have to understand that when a player has a sordid past, it will be brought up. I'm sure Justice is a nice and/or good guy who just made some mistakes, but people have every right to bring up his past.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Oh god. Now this little kid is following me around trying to be clever and funny. lol You aren't funny, dude. You are about as humorous as post-Seinfeld Michael Richards stand-up comedy and about as clever as my 1 year old niece.

How about the media airs out all your dirt so a bunch of nerds like yourself can post about it on a message board. Nobody is perfect and I'm sure Justice is much more accomplished than yourself.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
How about the media airs out all your dirt so a bunch of nerds like yourself can post about it on a message board. Nobody is perfect and I'm sure Justice is much more accomplished than yourself.

You are sure Dave Justice is more accomplished than me? LOL What does that even MEAN. Give it up. You aren't funny. You aren't smart. You are just a kid posting nonsense on a message board and you annoy almost everyone here.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009

Someone has an inferiority complex? I suspect you suffer from downs syndrome?

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
You are sure Dave Justice is more accomplished than me? LOL What does that even MEAN. Give it up. You aren't funny. You aren't smart. You are just a kid posting nonsense on a message board and you annoy almost everyone here.

Seems like you annoyed the OP by making false statements about his favorite player. I suggest you buy a dictionary if you don't know what accomplished means.

EtherealSOC

Dec 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Ok, look, I'm trying to stop some of the negativity here... I just want everyone to know that I'm a writer, a struggling writer who is pushing to have a second novel in print. I grew up in Canada when hockey was king and almost no one liked baseball. I got a Justice card in my first pack 20+ years ago and have been hooked ever since. I knew writing would be my passion so for years I've collected newspaper and magazine articles, scoured the sports pages, and viewed hours and hours of interviews...with the hope of someday authoring a David Justice biography. The guy had been really misunderstood when he was playing - he was considered cocky, flashy and ignorant when in reality he was a consummate pro, a valued teammate and leader who had skipped junior high and was still an All-American basketball player as a 16-year old high school senior.

He married a celebrity and got all the drama that comes with, but got away from the life and left the game to help his family. I always thought that was the most important lesson in the game and in this hobby - as much as I love it, it's just a game...take care of what really matters. To have someone greenlight this project and know that they would be essentially stating what I've been saying for years is really, really exciting. I think a lot of people here would be surprised by how good a program this could be. After all, how many truly positive role models are there out there? Not to mention minority, athlete role models?

How many of you have kids you want to get into this hobby? Who do you want them to look up to?

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Just what we need a guy that made 10's of millions of dollars playing baseball that my have his own Reality show.::facepalm::::facepalm:: Trying to make more money. What is this world coming to? More Honey BOO BOO crap? You have got to be kidding me. Maybe if he did rehabbing of homes on HGTV i might watch.

Members online