Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*************** Sunday Morning Thread ******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Good morning guys. My girls woke up real early this morning. Gonna miss the games today cause I have to go into work today to train a new guy

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Also, wind chill is bad. -20 right now. Looks like tomorrow it could get close to -50

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I have to train forklift drivers on where / why we put product in aisles . We have 275 brands and only 200 slots :rolleyes:

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

Here's a card I like of a guy who sure seemed like a HoFer most of his career but has received little support from the voters:

PowerKingsMcGriff_zpsd7a57fad.jpg

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I'll have some tea, then off to church. I'll mourn the loss of two great baseball icons and then watch football.
DANNY

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning guys I'm off to my mother house with my brother. It seems he did something to her cable for her Tv yesterday, so I have to help him correct it. Going to be running some wires from the garage thru her attic and back to the house agian. I'll miss the games as well until we correct the problem

Also it is windy and very cold here today winds are up to 40 and wind chill is down to -15 here right now.

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Well this day just went downhill. 10 month old daughter climbed up my 3 year olds trampoline and fell off(she's ok just scared herself). In the meantime I dropped my phone on couch and it decides to jump off and fall on floor as well. Now I have an iPhone that looks like spider-man threw a web across the front of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts