Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*************** Sunday Morning Thread ******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I pick the Dodgers.

And raise you a .gif!

HarbaughReacts.gif

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
[MENTION=1743]wolfmanalfredo[/MENTION], followed by two picks from [MENTION=4746]hoopster3977[/MENTION]

#1 hoopster3977 - Yankees
#2 gracecollector - Cubs
#3 wolfmanalfredo - Twins
#4 alex64 - Mariners
#5 resident bay fan - Angels
#6 thefatguy - White Sox
#7 mojodan - Cardinals
#8 caulaflour - Mets
#9 caulaflour - Astros
#10 mojodan - Red Sox
#11 thefatguy - Orioles
#12 resident bay fan - Giants
#13 alex64 - Dodgers
#14 wolfmanalfredo
#15 gracecollector - Diamondbacks
#16 hoopster3977
#17 hoopster3977
#18 gracecollector
#19 wolfmanalfredo
#20 alex64
#21 resident bay fan
#22 thefatguy
#23 mojodan
#24 caulaflour
#25 caulaflour
#26 mojodan
#27 thefatguy
#28 resident bay fan
#29 alex64
#30 wolfmanalfredo
#31 gracecollector
#32 hoopster3977

Remaining picks: when it's your spot, pick one that is still available.

Atlanta Braves
Philadelphia Phillies
Florida Marlins
Washington Nationals (incl. Expos)
Milwaukee Brewers
Cincinnati Reds
Pittsburgh Pirates
San Diego Padres
Colorado Rockies
Toronto Blue Jays
Tampa Bay Devil Rays
Cleveland Indians
Detroit Tigers
Kansas City Royals
Oakland Athletics
Texas Rangers
Fans of the Game Cards
Any Defunct Team (possibility of Brooklyn Dodgers, Milwaukee Braves and New York Giants cards)

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
So was I nuts to offer the guy $100 for this? He accepted. It was personally owned by Don Zimmer for 60 years. He played for Elmira in 1951, and got married at home plate during one of the team's games that year. This ball was game-used in the 7th game of the first round of the Eastern League playoffs that year. Not signed by anyone though. I really didn't know how to value it, but thought $100 sounded good. A cool piece for my Zim PC. He accepted the $100 after seeing my website and talking to me on the phone - thought I deserved it for my collection.

Don Zimmer Collection 1951 Eastern League Playoff GM Baseball Elmira PA Pioneers | eBay

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
So was I nuts to offer the guy $100 for this? He accepted. It was personally owned by Don Zimmer for 60 years. He played for Elmira in 1951, and got married at home plate during one of the team's games that year. This ball was game-used in the 7th game of the first round of the Eastern League playoffs that year. Not signed by anyone though. I really didn't know how to value it, but thought $100 sounded good. A cool piece for my Zim PC. He accepted the $100 after seeing my website and talking to me on the phone - thought I deserved it for my collection.

Don Zimmer Collection 1951 Eastern League Playoff GM Baseball Elmira PA Pioneers | eBay

Wow, cool piece

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Picked up a box of 2012 Topps Chrome retail. Pulled a Liam Hendriks auto and Jesus Montero x-fractor. Nothing valuable, but the Hendriks was a fun pull as a Twins fan, especially for a $12 box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online