Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning. Coffee's brewing as I type this, so things have to get better!

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

In case my mid-afternoon post in a morning thread wasn't seen by the culprit, I'm going to say thanks again to whoever sent me this cool card:

2003DonrussSigSeriesTrammell_zpsc5d7a96f.jpg

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA
Morning all!! Back at it today, not much sleep had last night. My daughter decided it was more fun to sleep during the day yesterday and skip sleeping during the night. Yah me!!

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Just found out my mother-in-law bought me and my wife tickets to the April 26th game at Busch. 2006 World Series ring giveaway night.

Party suite!

She doesn't know that I know yet, so if you're on my FaceBook,don't say anything.

We had the same All-Inclusive tickets for my birthday game last season too, but the weather prevented us from seeing any game. And what's worse was the tickets we got in exchange for our delayed game were not All-Inclusive, but XXXXty seats down the 3rd baseline. I was MAD. Didn't even go to the game.

But I DID get my video of the weather on the Weather Channel, so that was cool.

I have the best mother-in-law.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Morning fellas. Daughter was up all night sick. Going to be a short day at work after an inspection from the military auditor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts