Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Albert Belle - Show me what you have!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Hard to believe I got two cards I needed of Belle this week... brings me 5 cards within 90%... friendly bump here...

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Post some of the recents when you get a chance...

Ryan

So here are two recent ones from pre-2001...

1999 Crown Royale Pivotal Players /20
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1462931547.516527.jpg

1998 Bowman Chrome Refractor
No serial # but replacement for /5
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1462931625.310457.jpg

Here are two big ones picked up recently, pretty clear what they are :)

2015 Gypsy Queen
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1462931680.858743.jpg

2015 Tier One
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1462931710.786051.jpg

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
I know! I forget to and that people care haha... Maybe I should start a Belle thread and have myself and others post and chat and everything, I don't know lol

Great new additions Mac! And YES!! It's time for a Belle thread and you are the guy for the job! Any player collector at 90% is an amazing feat, and I know there are plenty other folks who'd love to see more of your collection.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Crazy but if my math is right, I need 4 more cards for my goal of 90%.... just got one in hand today... have another on its way... another on the watch list... if all that goes well, that would leave only 1 card needed! Wow, that would be crazy...

tenballer

Aug 9, 2014
Crazy but if my math is right, I need 4 more cards for my goal of 90%.... just got one in hand today... have another on its way... another on the watch list... if all that goes well, that would leave only 1 card needed! Wow, that would be crazy...

I'm sure this has been asked before, but what do you use as your checklist? I've got an old Beckett checklist, but it is not consistent with what is currently on their site.

Thanks

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I'm sure this has been asked before, but what do you use as your checklist? I've got an old Beckett checklist, but it is not consistent with what is currently on their site.

Thanks

I pay for Albert Belle player pricing on Beckett and it includes a live checklist for his stuff. I know there are other outlets that do checklists and clearly there are cards not included but I use it as my bible. I also have ~50 Belle cards which are not included for various reasons but it's the best checklist I've got to use. Also, I work very closely with Beckett and making sure his checklist is as accurate as possible. Probably assisted in removing a half dozen cards which were listed and don't exist and also fine tuning how the rest of the list is shown. Plus getting cards added by sending them scans and proof they exist, etc.

tenballer

Aug 9, 2014
I pay for Albert Belle player pricing on Beckett and it includes a live checklist for his stuff. I know there are other outlets that do checklists and clearly there are cards not included but I use it as my bible. I also have ~50 Belle cards which are not included for various reasons but it's the best checklist I've got to use. Also, I work very closely with Beckett and making sure his checklist is as accurate as possible. Probably assisted in removing a half dozen cards which were listed and don't exist and also fine tuning how the rest of the list is shown. Plus getting cards added by sending them scans and proof they exist, etc.

That's where my chipper checklist came from it's just a few years old. I recently checked it and there are some cards added and some removed. I think there's some that were removed but they exist. Maybe I'll spend some time updating and just document the changes. Thanks for the info

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
That's where my chipper checklist came from it's just a few years old. I recently checked it and there are some cards added and some removed. I think there's some that were removed but they exist. Maybe I'll spend some time updating and just document the changes. Thanks for the info
I would revisit it if I were you. I always find it fun to fine tune my checklist and make it as up to date as possible. That is part of the fun for me at least.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Need two cards for 90%... one is in the mail headed my way... just need 1 more... bump to see what might be out there :)

Members online

Latest posts