Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Draft is done! wolfman PM'ed me Rockies, I chose Indians, and hoopster gets Mr. Irrelevent, the Tampa Bay Rays.

#1 hoopster3977 - Yankees
#2 gracecollector - Cubs
#3 wolfmanalfredo - Twins
#4 alex64 - Mariners
#5 resident bay fan - Angels
#6 thefatguy - White Sox
#7 mojodan - Cardinals
#8 caulaflour - Mets
#9 caulaflour - Astros
#10 mojodan - Red Sox
#11 thefatguy - Orioles
#12 resident bay fan - Giants
#13 alex64 - Dodgers
#14 wolfmanalfredo - Phillies
#15 gracecollector - Diamondbacks
#16 hoopster3977 - Braves
#17 hoopster3977 - Reds
#18 gracecollector - Athletics
#19 wolfmanalfredo - Marlins
#20 alex64 - Tigers
#21 resident bay fan - Pirates
#22 thefatguy - Defunct Teams (excluding Expos)
#23 mojodan - Rangers
#24 caulaflour - Blue Jays
#25 caulaflour - Royals
#26 mojodan - Padres
#27 thefatguy - Fans of the Game Cards
#28 resident bay fan - Brewers
#29 alex64 - Nationals
#30 wolfmanalfredo - Rockies
#31 gracecollector - Indians
#32 hoopster3977 - Rays

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I just found out that on the 2nd or 3rd I get to go see my dad. If we go on the 2nd it would be a round trip in one day with 12-14 hours of driving though. I might talk with my professors and see if they wouldn't mind me missing class one day so I can spend some time with him. I see him probably 4-5 times a year, if that sometimes

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Well I just found out that on the 2nd or 3rd I get to go see my dad. If we go on the 2nd it would be a round trip in one day with 12-14 hours of driving though. I might talk with my professors and see if they wouldn't mind me missing class one day so I can spend some time with him. I see him probably 4-5 times a year, if that sometimes

I don't ever remember having a college prof with an attendance requirement. Unless you have an exam or something very similar scheduled, who cares what the profs mind?

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
My draft report card. Totally strictly my own opinion based on what you can potentially get out of these boxes. Does not take into account your affinity for certain teams. Just for fun. We'll see how break pans out!

Hoopster - A
Yankees are a great pick, and getting Braves and Reds in middle of draft is great value. Rays as last pick even had a little value.

Gracecollector - B-
Got his Cubbies, overpaid for D-Backs big time. A's and Indians solid picks at position.

Wolfmanalfredo - B-
Twins and Phillies solid picks, Marlins not so much, surprised took Rockies over Indians in last round, since Rockies have no historic players in DK.

Alex64 - B+
Mariners went way too high. But Dodgers, Tigers and Nats/Expos were all great value picks.

Resident Bay Fan - C+
Didn't like Angels at first pick, but possible Ryan Auto. Giants good value pick (Willie Mays possibilities), Pirates good pick at position, Brewers a dud.

thefatguy - C-
White Sox okay first pick, Orioles great second pick, high risk / high reward with Defunct, high risk / low reward with Fans of the Game. Taking both very risky - will get least amount of cards overall.

mojodan - A+
Cardinals, Red Sox, Rangers and Padres in those positions? Excellent choices with great potential, Rangers only questionable pick.

caulaflour - A-
Mets and Astros very strong picks. Would have passed on Blue Jays in that spot, Royals good pick.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
My draft report card. Totally strictly my own opinion based on what you can potentially get out of these boxes. Does not take into account your affinity for certain teams. Just for fun. We'll see how break pans out!

Hoopster - A
Yankees are a great pick, and getting Braves and Reds in middle of draft is great value. Rays as last pick even had a little value.

Gracecollector - B-
Got his Cubbies, overpaid for D-Backs big time. A's and Indians solid picks at position.

Wolfmanalfredo - B-
Twins and Phillies solid picks, Marlins not so much, surprised took Rockies over Indians in last round, since Rockies have no historic players in DK.

Alex64 - B+
Mariners went way too high. But Dodgers, Tigers and Nats/Expos were all great value picks.

Resident Bay Fan - C+
Didn't like Angels at first pick, but possible Ryan Auto. Giants good value pick (Willie Mays possibilities), Pirates good pick at position, Brewers a dud.

thefatguy - C-
White Sox okay first pick, Orioles great second pick, high risk / high reward with Defunct, high risk / low reward with Fans of the Game. Taking both very risky - will get least amount of cards overall.

mojodan - A+
Cardinals, Red Sox, Rangers and Padres in those positions? Excellent choices with great potential, Rangers only questionable pick.

caulaflour - A-
Mets and Astros very strong picks. Would have passed on Blue Jays in that spot, Royals good pick.

Ive had 2 Palmeiro cards from 05 DK sell for 20 and 80, hence the Rangers pick;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts