Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Verlander has a RC in DK, don't think in Leaf. Highest book value base card.

Also need to keep an eye out for the Non-Canvas base cards in the break.
Is there a link or something to tune in to this break? If so, would i need a login / ID or whatnot if I try to check in! Sorry if I missed it having been posted before, and I've never sat in on a live break before.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
-33 for the low this morning, as I walked to work. -45 / -50 with the wind chill.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
As a Royals fan, I'm sure glad to see this kid back from TJ and making rankings lists again. Top 15 lhp to start the season.
It's Orange :)

LambBGS9.jpg

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Anyone pick up anything cool lately?

Decided that the next on my want list is a PSA DNA of Arnold. Need to get one this year.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I'm home from Cub Scout meeting. Who's ready to bust? We waiting to 9pm? Boxes are still in original Donruss shrink wrap and were well packaged.

boxes2 001.JPG

I brought home a video camera from work, but the battery is uncharged. D'oh. It's charging now. Should we wait until 9pm for video, it will probably be charged by then? Or should we get started now with a Leaf box and I list every card pulled and post photos of hits? Weigh in. Should we move the break to the box break board so we don't clutter up this thread with a million posts?

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I'm good with whatever you think is best Brad.

I'm ready to dive in, and it would be easier for me to list all cards and photo the hits. But with all the posts I see about group break scams, I don't want even 1 person in this break to think I'm pulling any schenanigans. I'm hoping you all get some great cards! And if I'm lucky, a Grace for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts