Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
LOL
Wow
What are the odds??
I'll have to see if he's related!!

My great-grandma was Frerichs (married a Juilfs), her dad was John U Frerichs. I'll go from there and work down.

Mike is the State Rep that we know.......the name is not very common (duh).

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Well, I had a great day.

I feel like I'm getting a cold (right around Twinsfest too... woopie. I knew this would happen.)

I was also told that I should take the math class below the one I am already in because I didn't do so well on a quiz.

I don't know what to make of that, but I have to decide by Friday what my plan is.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Well, I had a great day.

I feel like I'm getting a cold (right around Twinsfest too... woopie. I knew this would happen.)

I was also told that I should take the math class below the one I am already in because I didn't do so well on a quiz.

I don't know what to make of that, but I have to decide by Friday what my plan is.

Here is your plan:

< Blacks Ops 2
+
> Math

= No class change.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Caula (the Balla)
WATER
(1 for every drink)

That is all

The wife and I are doing our family trees on Ancestry.com. So cool to find as much as we can online now.
I have the family name traced back to 1611 and the boat - my son is 15th generation , another side was brought up river late 1600's . No info on mothers side .

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
How come on Facebook when I go to look at birthdays it shows Barry pace Born on: 1 ( @tramers ). What does that even mean???

RING.jpg

this will hurt you alot

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Just got back from dinner at Roy's Hawaiian Fusion. Took the mother in law out for her birthday and had one of the best meals I think I've ever had. White Bass wrapped in prosciutto and served over a sweet potato and bacon hash with a buerre blanc sauce. Damn it was good

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Just got back from dinner at Roy's Hawaiian Fusion. Took the mother in law out for her birthday and had one of the best meals I think I've ever had. White Bass wrapped in prosciutto and served over a sweet potato and bacon hash with a buerre blanc sauce. Damn it was good

Sounds delicious! My wife made something new, homemade french onion soup. It was very tasty.

DLP Break Part 2 starting in a few minutes. I'll start with DK tonight - so you old folks can see it broke before your bedtime. Then we'll finish with Leaf.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca

I love Roy's. There is one in Chandler Az.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Let the games begin!

Pack 1:
Lance Nix
Milton Bradley
Preston Wilson
Khalil Greene
Russ Ortiz
Torii Hunter (Twins) Jersey (w/pinstripe)/Bat #177/200

Pack 2