Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Not bad. Been really busy at work since I'm a supervisor now and with the slow ass computers it's hard to keep up on the boards during any down time.

How have you been? Get any new ethiers lately?

Well since you are now the Sup, order a NEW pc so you can get on the boards! LOL

I am always picking up something Ethier man. I did revamp my bucket and tried to organize it a little more. I also am trying to label all the pics in there. It is a W.I. P. but it is coming along. I think i was able to get through quite a few last night.

On a side note, I have a really nice Musial auto coming in. It was something I had to pick up out of respect for "The Man".

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Kids just want to watch hockey but the guide is going on aboot the Zamboni.....the kids don't care aboot the conditioner.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Cards on the way to:

apharis
gracecollector
rum151man
wolfmanalfredo

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
How did your guys break go last night?

I thought the Leaf box was good with nice inserts, the DK was kinda a let down. We have one more box of each tonight to open at 7. Here are some of the hits from last night.

Best hits were:
Matt Williams DK Dual Jersey Black Border #3/10
Manny Ramirez Leaf Road Jersey
Freddy Guzman Leaf Prospects Red Foil Auto #/100
Ken Griffey Jr. PTT Blue Press Proof #/75
Luis Matos DK Non-Canvas 1 of 20
Various Sportscasters numbered /20 to /45

11498d1358918350-%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D-morning-thread-%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D-cards3.jpg

11496d1358914586-%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D-morning-thread-%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D-cards1.jpg

11497d1358915009-%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D-morning-thread-%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D-cards2.jpg

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Anybody else hate the anticipation of a mailday? Thankfully I'm going home today so I will be there for it when its delivered tomorrow but the wait is killing me

caulaflour

Jan 29, 2011
Ann Arbor, MI
Good afternoon!

Congrats on the Moustakas, Steve. How long have you been collecting him? Don't suppose you have any printing plates of his from Chrome? Pulled one last year and was pretty surprised at what it went for.

My body's beginning to reject beer, I think, and this is a sad thing. I only had a few last night - and made sure to hydrate - yet this morning still didn't feel all that great. Thank goodness for coffee and greasy food.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Caula (the Balla)
WATER
(1 for every drink)

That is all

The wife and I are doing our family trees on Ancestry.com. So cool to find as much as we can online now.

caulaflour

Jan 29, 2011
Ann Arbor, MI
Caula (the Balla)
WATER
(1 for every drink)

That is all

The wife and I are doing our family trees on Ancestry.com. So cool to find as much as we can online now.

Jesse -

Indeed. I followed the rule, but to no avail. I think it's beer ingredients that are to blame more than the actual alcohol content. Ah well. If you're older and are clergy, this isn't the biggest loss. And I'm rapidly becoming a fan of 7 and 7s anyway.

I was thinking about doing the ancestry.com thing last year but if memory serves I balked at the price...I'm too big a fan of free. Sounds like perhaps it's worth it, though. Let us know if you find anyone famous/notorious in your lineage!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Caula (the Balla)
WATER
(1 for every drink)

That is all

I've always wanted to do this after we found a geneology book from my dad's side. I haven't seen the book in quite some time but the book had Ulysses S. Grant in it has a relative. There was also somebody that is an ancestor of mine who's name I've read in history books during the Revolution War as well, but I can't remember his name. I don't think he was a huge player in the war, but he did one thing that is remembered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts