Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Customs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cub4life78

Jan 1, 2013
Tx
I have some I might post later tonight. Only thing keeping me from doing it at the moment is someone took some I made and is now selling them on another site.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD MAXX

cub4life78

Jan 1, 2013
Tx
You can always watermark them and then post them.

I could. Honestly it's not THAT big of a deal to me, it just kind of annoyed me when I asked him if he'd mind sharing some of his and he was an absolute dick about it. Matter of fact I enjoy trading with others.

cub4life78

Jan 1, 2013
Tx
I'll post stuff I have already had signed. Some designs I lost in a HDD crash (lost logo sheets, templates, etc.) so if anybody wouldn't mind sending me back any templates you may see here if you have them that'd be swell, I'd be happy just for the logos....
ttmcust01.jpgttmcust02.jpgttmcust03.jpgttmcust04.jpg

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
misc-customs1.png

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Holy crap Mike, who has that Little/Wilder dual? That's a dream right there. I still want an Olyphant/McShane dual made for Deadwood someday if I can ever find a suitable and reasonably priced Olyphant

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Holy crap Mike, who has that Little/Wilder dual? That's a dream right there. I still want an Olyphant/McShane dual made for Deadwood someday if I can ever find a suitable and reasonably priced Olyphant

The Wilder/Little is mine. I'm doing a "set" from "Blazing Saddles" and this was the first.

Wainwright

May 15, 2012
what do you guys think of this. Im still learning photoshop and was looking to make some 11x14's for spring training. What would you add or change?

14x11TriplePlay_zps6e4a433f.jpg

cub4life78

Jan 1, 2013
Tx
Remove the white from the a's, d's, and s for starters. Soften the angles some or add LIGHT drop shadow to them as well as logo.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD MAXX

Latest posts