Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Each gear has an independent valve or solenoid that controls shifting. It could have been cold or just got stuck. 1995 and newer should have a code that can be pulled if the check engine light is on. The repair is dealer only, unless your replace the whole trans.

No engine light or anything. Im chalking it up to the cold and praying for the best. It's an 2008 Ford. Gets great gas mileage but there are some fit and finish issues I'm not impressed with.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
No engine light or anything. Im chalking it up to the cold and praying for the best. It's an 2008 Ford. Gets great gas mileage but there are some fit and finish issues I'm not impressed with.

Might want to search for any recall notices as well.

Sounds like just a -3 day drive to me.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Hi all.

So am I right in thinking there is only one Carew card in 2013 Topps? Should be easy to get, then!

Also, found out today that I will NOT be getting the California History Teaching Assistant/Reader job after all.

I can't prove that I was torpedoed on this one, but it looks VERY likely. I have lost a ton of respect for a couple of the people I work for, if this proves to be the case. :benson:

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Well, after much research we decided to make a change in cell carriers. I was skeptical, but we went with straight talk. We now get unlimited everything, much improved signal and save $77 a month. I have a crap phone, for a few days, but ordering a new iPhone on Tuesday. So ready to get away from the Droid crapola, and back on an iPhone :)

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Well, after much research we decided to make a change in cell carriers. I was skeptical, but we went with straight talk. We now get unlimited everything, much improved signal and save $77 a month. I have a crap phone, for a few days, but ordering a new iPhone on Tuesday. So ready to get away from the Droid crapola, and back on an iPhone :)

I have never had a problem with my HTC droid phone. The kids just upgraded today. 1 was with the Iphone4 and now has a 5 and the other had an Iphone 4 as well and has some kind of LG. The wifey and I both have the same phones and are in no hurry to get rid of them.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Hi all.

So am I right in thinking there is only one Carew card in 2013 Topps? Should be easy to get, then!

Also, found out today that I will NOT be getting the California History Teaching Assistant/Reader job after all.

I can't prove that I was torpedoed on this one, but it looks VERY likely. I have lost a ton of respect for a couple of the people I work for, if this proves to be the case. :benson:
Och man sorry to hear this. But in this economy shady shat with happen for those that need to play that game.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I have never had a problem with my HTC droid phone. The kids just upgraded today. 1 was with the Iphone4 and now has a 5 and the other had an Iphone 4 as well and has some kind of LG. The wifey and I both have the same phones and are in no hurry to get rid of them.

Las an iphone user from day 1, so have been miserable the last 11 months while using a Droid.

Status
Not open for further replies.