Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

lonesomeagle1-albums-lonesomeagle1-picture2331-girl-drinking-herbal-coffee.jpg

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

TGIF!! looking forward to our Super Bowl party Sunday. Temp has fallen way off here today back into the teens with wind chill so the two days we had in the 50's are a distant memory already.

Have a great day everyone!

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA
Good morning all!! -10 here this morning but its supposed to warm up as the day continues. Could get to a whopping high of 10 degrees. Anyway, it's Friday!! Have a great day all!!

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
[MENTION=1945]Resident Bay Fan[/MENTION] Art,

I love Rotties!! 9 months they are probably much larger than most dogs already..hardly pups other than mentally.

I am thinking about getting the girls in my life a puppy for Valentines day.. My wife likes the teacup Yorkies but I don't want a dog thats rat sized. One of my fishing buddies just had a litter of Morkies and knowing that they stay under 15lbs but are not teacup small has me considering one. Don't know much about the breed other than things I've read already. Any good/bad things to say about them? Price will be the biggest thing for me.. I won't pay crazy money for a small sized dog.. I had a rottie about 8 years ago and think I paid like $200 for an AKC cert'd pup. I prefer a big dog but it has to live in my apartment so not enough room for it at the moment thus why I'm considering a little dog like the Morkie.

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Gonna be heading to 2 card shops today! Don't know if I'll get a box, but more than likely I'll get something to open. Hope everybody has a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online