Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===========Morning Thread===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Today's Google doodle was in remembrance of the Canadian Penny, which is no longer in use as of today.

canadian-penny-google-doodle-2013.gif

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Pretty good man! About to do some grocery shopping and yard work as well as visit the parents. After that just jamming on some guitar and relaxing the rest of the night. How about you?

Meh, ok. Need to scale back on buying XXXX. Bills & a ticket ($315) are killing me. Probably won't be buying stuff for a month. Wish Theresa would do the taxes to get some $$$ so we can get all caught up. Times like these make me wish I wasn't in this hobby and I may dump some secondary PC stuff and just go after Josh Johnson and that's it. I don't know ...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Mason jar aka white liquer - moonshine -*** . Shake and check amount of bubbles for proof , burn a little for color to tell how pure .

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Mason jar aka white liquer - moonshine -*** . Shake and check amount of bubbles for proof , burn a little for color to tell how pure .

Do you watch Moonshiners on Discovery Channel at all Barry?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
don't need to watch a TV program about something you knew / did years ago . Wouldn't trust anybody today just to many added chemicals .

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Is the USPS getting rid of DC?

I went up to the PO today and I saw a flyer that said DC is now tracking, so I asked for tracking. They said it would cost me $4 extra to ship it.

Really needed the DC on the package, but I just couldn't shell out the extra on it.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Is the USPS getting rid of DC?

I went up to the PO today and I saw a flyer that said DC is now tracking, so I asked for tracking. They said it would cost me $4 extra to ship it.

Really needed the DC on the package, but I just couldn't shell out the extra on it.

I was told the price of tracking was built into the shipping cost already on packages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts